Megan Ellaby #2 Coke all week, not just Saturday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm raging at the pair of them!

Again no social distancing not even now their area has been put into local lockdown!!!

Reactions: 9
it annoys me as the finger has been pointed at ethic minority communities in Manchester for the rising cases. But on the MEN today, the public health chief for Manchester said it’s the white middle class community who are being complacent about Covid, case in point Megan and the Ellaby family. Maybe they think covid only affects poor people?

Reactions: 25
it annoys me as the finger has been pointed at ethic minority communities in Manchester for the rising cases. But on the MEN today, the public health chief for Manchester said it’s the white middle class community who are being complacent about Covid, case in point Megan and the Ellaby family. Maybe they think covid only affects poor people?
I thought the exact same thing. The poor communities are probably worse affected because they have to keep going to work in public facing roles/ busier environments like warehouses etc. All the Ellaby family and the rest of the middle class have to do is keep their distance from each other and stick to the rules, they have it so easy compared to others and don't have to put themselves at risk if they don't want to. But you're right they probably think they're above it 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 21
We need Andy Burnham to go and knock round on their houses to tell them to stop breaking the rules and putting people at risk.

For maximum effect, he could get his mum to join in.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's reached new levels of bleep. I've read that the restrictions in manc is because people were meeting up and not social distancing, so it's a response to that. And yep seems to be the fault of the white middle class who are far less likely to be seriously ill or die from it than BAME people.

Megan and Faye were hanging out within 1m on multiple occasions. People breaking the rules like that has led to strict local lockdown..... and they're carrying on doing it?!

Reactions: 10
She's reached new levels of bleep. I've read that the restrictions in manc is because people were meeting up and not social distancing, so it's a response to that. And yep seems to be the fault of the white middle class who are far less likely to be seriously ill or die from it than BAME people.

Megan and Faye were hanging out within 1m on multiple occasions. People breaking the rules like that has led to strict local lockdown..... and they're carrying on doing it?!
Not to forget taking a trip to Jimmy’s for Megan’s beloved roast dinner! I seriously just don’t understand WHY people can’t stay at home. Me and my family were due to fly out to Greece in 12 days but I cancelled mine and my daughters flights last Friday.... I just can’t do it with the risk of putting myself, my one year old and others in danger. I’m sure Megan / Faye would be jetting off somewhere if they had the chance though - selfish cunts.

Reactions: 11
I live pretty much opposite megan and George's and they have people coming in and out constantly, their family are always over and theyre all hugging etc so they're not following the rules but trying to be careful not to expose themselves on social media 🙃

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I live pretty much opposite megan and George's and they have people coming in and out constantly, their family are always over and theyre all hugging etc so they're not following the rules but trying to be careful not to expose themselves on social media 🙃
Not surprised at all, that family think they're above the law, i bet they've used the "do you know who i am?" Line before.
I've served her mum in tescos loads and each time she's dropped being the "ellaby mum" in convo. I dont think she remembers me eachtime she comes to my till because she says the exact same thing.
Embarrassing. I told her once i didn't know who she meant and she went so quiet 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Not surprised at all, that family think they're above the law, i bet they've used the "do you know who i am?" Line before.
I've served her mum in tescos loads and each time she's dropped being the "ellaby mum" in convo. I dont think she remembers me eachtime she comes to my till because she says the exact same thing.
Embarrassing. I told her once i didn't know who she meant and she went so quiet 🤣
Yikes really, that's so cringe! It's not like they're a pop band or some other household name. I work in Manchester and I think in my whole office of 400 people there's only me and one other who'd have any clue who they were.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yikes really, that's so cringe! It's not like they're a pop band or some other household name. I work in Manchester and I think in my whole office of 400 people there's only me and one other who'd have any clue who they were.
Exactly, haha. I understand being proud of your kids but it's so offensive that she's been to me about 30+ times and still doesnt recognise me as the person that always serves her! She barely looks at me, just desperately tries to find a way to bring social media up so she can mention megan. Draaaaining.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m genuinely so shocked her and Faye going about as normal as if Manchester isn’t in a lockdown. Am I right I’m saying you can’t meet someone else from another house hold and go for lunch? They bend the rules soooo much to suit themselves it’s sickening. Yes Manchester is in a lockdown don’t blame the government for that, it’s for the the safety of everyone. Respect that and just deal with it! I don’t understand why people can’t content themselves. Faye constantly moaning about the rules on Twitter. It’s not the governments fault you idiot it’s people like you feeling hard done by and just breaking the rules that isn’t helping.

Reactions: 14
Tell the police? They should be fined for this behaviour (I know it’s spare change for them, but it’s the principle)

Reactions: 12
I’m genuinely so shocked her and Faye going about as normal as if Manchester isn’t in a lockdown. Am I right I’m saying you can’t meet someone else from another house hold and go for lunch?
Correct, and you could only do that anyway (nationally) if you socially distanced, which most people were ignoring. Now Manchester is in a slightly different regional lockdown, we can't meet up with other households indoors.

Reactions: 1
Correct, and you could only do that anyway (nationally) if you socially distanced, which most people were ignoring. Now Manchester is in a slightly different regional lockdown, we can't meet up with other households indoors.
It isn't just indoors, you definitely cannot go out for lunch together, even if you sat outside.

Reactions: 4
Not to forget taking a trip to Jimmy’s for Megan’s beloved roast dinner! I seriously just don’t understand WHY people can’t stay at home. Me and my family were due to fly out to Greece in 12 days but I cancelled mine and my daughters flights last Friday.... I just can’t do it with the risk of putting myself, my one year old and others in danger. I’m sure Megan / Faye would be jetting off somewhere if they had the chance though - selfish cunts.
My parents live in another country. I haven't seen them since April 2019 (I was due to see them at the end of March when all of this started) and I probably won't see them until coronavirus is over... I could fly there but I would have to quarantine for two weeks there and two weeks coming back here.. and if I want to spend 2 weeks with them as well that would mean getting a 6 weeks holiday which I cannot as I don't even have that much holiday!!

She should be grateful she can at least see her family from 2 metres apart. For myself and millions of other people it's impossible at the moment and we have to see everyone we love through a screen.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.