Megan Ellaby #2 Coke all week, not just Saturday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha! That film has been on my watch list for ages now 😂 I’ll now only think of it as the film “with a peach fucker” in it!
Peach bleeping scene aside, watch it, it's an absolutely incredible film but have the tissues ready I cry like a baby every time!

Would be funny if a peach does actually appear on the Multibeam page now - hey George, could you send us a royalty cheque please hun? x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i just looked up multibeams promos and i have never been less excited for anything in my life. George has had his 5 mins of fame, it isnt gonna happen again.
Stop tryin to make multibeam happen.

Also...surely megan doesn't approve...she knows what george is like nowadays and he's a washed up 1 hit wonder and leers on girls behind his shite overpriced bar...imagine how hes gonna act being in a band again now! Ew

Reactions: 8
Also...surely megan doesn't approve...she knows what george is like nowadays and he's a washed up 1 hit wonder and leers on girls behind his shite overpriced bar...imagine how hes gonna act being in a band again now! Ew
I bet she egged him on to do it! Probably wants to be the new replacement for Freddie in Queen whenever Adam Lambert leaves upon releasing Queen died when Freddie did 😂

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen Diana Vickers insta stories? She posted about a ‘ye liar’ meme a few weeks back in relation to an ex.... I can’t remember what it said now, wish I had screenshotted it but oooooh I’m hoping it’s a slight duck you too Megan and George!

Reactions: 7
I think it says how a lot how many people Diana had for her birthday party, including Bee. Whereas a birthday party for Megan would be her and Faye 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes I thought this too, and that the time they randomly went to Zoella's house. Zoella and Alfie threw a bit of shade about George not long after so I suspect they didn't warm to him either! It was all obviously just prearranged Gleam stuff.
Would love to see this video ??? Can you remember which one it was?

Hey, long time lurker here. It's on Alfie's channel and the video is called 'DOUBLE DATE GAMES & PIZZA NIGHT!'
Ah no that wasn't the one I meant. The one I meant was a bit afterwards but cannot for the life of me remember which one!

Dying at the one you posted though..... why is George so red?!!

• Haha
Ah no that wasn't the one I meant. The one I meant was a bit afterwards but cannot for the life of me remember which one!

Dying at the one you posted though..... why is George so red?!!
Having withdrawals because hes stuck with alfie bleep deyes and not at jimmys leering at underage girls

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Weird that she's wearing a tee in her stories that's just like the Saturday one she just released, but isn't? Just seems weird to wear a different top that's basically identical to one she designed 🤷🏻‍♀️

She's posting stories again with Faye where you can see they aren't social distancing, considering the lockdown being tightened in Manchester this is so disgusting to see. Businesses prepared to open and then couldn't, families made plans to celebrate Eid and then couldn't. How hard is it to spend time together outside without standing right next to each other?

Reactions: 18
She's posting stories again with Faye where you can see they aren't social distancing, considering the lockdown being tightened in Manchester this is so disgusting to see. Businesses prepared to open and then couldn't, families made plans to celebrate Eid and then couldn't. How hard is it to spend time together outside without standing right next to each other?
Because obviously lockdown rules don’t apply to the Ellaby Mafia 😂 Megan probably had to nip out anyway to get some more fruit for George to finger.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Didn't you know that coke disinfects your mucous membranes? And she washes her hands in innocence = they squeaky clean.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Their flaunting of new lockdown measures today is an absolute disgrace! I’m actually shocked.

And of course an influx of adds again on the stories - seriously?!

Reactions: 8
ha, she couldn't be less interested with that lastest ad, also i wish she'd stop speaking like a child!

Reactions: 6
Those weird poses she does with her legs gives me absolute RAGE. Literally looks like a newborn giraffe taking its first steps.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Because obviously lockdown rules don’t apply to the Ellaby Mafia 😂 Megan probably had to nip out anyway to get some more fruit for George to finger.
Oh so that's why she posted an extremely random pic of a fruit stall and a Gucci bag the other day... one for George's wank bank ahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.