Megan Ellaby #2 Coke all week, not just Saturday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw George was previously (you tuber) style lobster's boyfriend. That woman who was (rightly) kicked out of big brother for saying the n word to a black housemate.

Emily valentine parr - who dated who.

She looks a little bit like Diane vickers.

Anyway, he was her boyfriend after the big brother racism, so that says a lot about him.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
some more performative activism from megs, she's watched green book which if she did some research on would realise how problematic that film is - flattening the effect of racism in America. Suppose she has that in common with it.

Reactions: 10
yeah she’s cool, I’m finding it really hard to find diverse bloggers at the moment just in terms of clothes and styling, a lot of them are very cookie cutter, posting the same &other stories outfits and loewe bags 🙄

I really love @ada_oguntodu but she hasn’t posted in ages 😔

Do you have any examples of those grammers?
I love Marianne Theodorsen (I’ve seen Megan like & share her posts so I think she’s ‘influenced’ by her ). Her style is AMAZING but expensive, largely. Also she’s a mum of two which is super cute.

Reactions: 2
What is with all these influencers being called out for things such as BLM, just brushing it under the carpet? It's like nothings ever happened. It makes me so sad. BLM isn't a trend, it doesn't come and go, so why do all these priviledged influencer people like megan get away with their mistakes without showing remorse to insensitivity etc? She gets to repost other peoples quotes and pictures to seem like she's inclusive but never uses her own words - despite being a "blogger" (aren't you meant to enjoy writing?) Maybe she only enjoys writing about herself.
Sorry for the rant, I just hate that yet another serious thing is simply forgotten about because she has enough followers to tell her "you're doin great sweetie!".

Reactions: 17
What is with all these influencers being called out for things such as BLM, just brushing it under the carpet? It's like nothings ever happened. It makes me so sad. BLM isn't a trend, it doesn't come and go, so why do all these priviledged influencer people like megan get away with their mistakes without showing remorse to insensitivity etc? She gets to repost other peoples quotes and pictures to seem like she's inclusive but never uses her own words - despite being a "blogger" (aren't you meant to enjoy writing?) Maybe she only enjoys writing about herself.
Sorry for the rant, I just hate that yet another serious thing is simply forgotten about because she has enough followers to tell her "you're doin great sweetie!".
Completely agree!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Meg, Faye - this ones for you girlies, I know you love to read on here. Big fan. Love yous. X

All she will have done yesterday is drive people to this site to see what she's really like. They're a pair of idiots. They'll be naming their tit craft business after their mums address next.

Oh no wait....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's got her first ever Saturday model, not plus size obviously but not white - clearly taken our advice. So you're welcome Megz, if it wasn't for us you wouldn't be doing all this would ya?
Keep quiet about your BLM backlash but use a black model for your shite privileged white kid brand to try and seem diverse. I can't help but think this is something She's doing to make herself look better - not because she wants people other than skinny white girls to be her models.

All she will have done yesterday is drive people to this site to see what she's really like. They're a pair of idiots. They'll be naming their tit craft business after their mums address next.

Oh no wait....
Ps was the petition she posted directed to Tattle? Or just hate forums in general? I didn't see it in time 😕

Reactions: 14
Only because she felt like she HAD to though. If the whole BLM movement never happened she’d still be in front of that camera. It’s all for performance!
Exactly. That was my immediate thought. She won't have to address her mistakes if she uses a POC. I absolutely guarantee if the BLM backlash didnt occur - and she had to use a model who wasn't her - she would pick someone who looks just like her.

PS; I'm black and if megans brand approached me to model and I knew all what I now know about her - I would NOT stoop that low. I'd be embarrassed knowing she's used me to look better for her following.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The model they've chosen is STUNNING! Also, I've just read Megan's new blog post and it's great news that they're upping the size range to 2XL and 3XL this year.

Reactions: 10
Why does the pic on the model's top look like the seriously strong cheddar cheese logo 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This poor model doesn't know what she's signing up for. I think if you knew what Megan and Faye were actually like there's no way you'd agree to be the face of their new line of tit caps

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The model they've chosen is STUNNING! Also, I've just read Megan's new blog post and it's great news that they're upping the size range to 2XL and 3XL this year.
she’s definitely been reading on here for constructive criticism- ya love to see it! Onwards and upwards 🌈

The use of the model feels exploitative and tokenism - being used to get her out of the firing line of criticism over a racism issue. It feels like cashing in - or is my view wrong and I should be happy that progress is being made re. diversity. It just leaves a nasty taste in my mouth.

Also george has a new look baggy overalls and glasses? Not very authentic!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.