Megan Ellaby #2 Coke all week, not just Saturday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I was literally going to say exactly the same thing about the Holiday caps!! The brand is clearly on their radar as Megan and Faye like all of their pictures...

Reactions: 5
All this multibeam stuff is weirding me out. Are they trying to be so uncool that it makes them cool? I'm trying to imagine what their sound is going to be like in connection to fingering fruit and cream cakes!? x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So over on shotfromthestreet page there seems to be a lot of favouring towards Megan & bitchy comments now aimed at Lizzy after what had been a pretty dormant thread for a year... do you think this could be the Ellaby camp using distracting tactics ???

Reactions: 5
So over on shotfromthestreet page there seems to be a lot of favouring towards Megan & bitchy comments now aimed at Lizzy after what had been a pretty dormant thread for a year... do you think this could be the Ellaby camp using distracting tactics ???
Mentions of Megan on there don't seem favouring her but maybe I missed something? I don't post in Lizzys thread much but don't find it particularly bitchy, but she seems to have been irritating people for a while (myself included haha). Some comments on GG about Lizzy were a bit OTT though.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Ellaby camp were doing that though or might in the future though not convinced it's them on there.

Reactions: 4
Haha I mentioned Megan on Lizzy’s thread because I was wondering if any Mancunians had any goss on her. I’m definitely not a fan of Megan; she’s the poster child of why we should never believe anything we see on the internet. Ridiculous that we allow ourselves to feel inferior because of the unrealistic fantasies they spin.

After reading the accounts from people who know her and Faye, I wouldn’t envy her life or want it for the world...

Reactions: 16
Haha I mentioned Megan on Lizzy’s thread because I was wondering if any Mancunians had any goss on her. I’m definitely not a fan of Megan; she’s the poster child of why we should never believe anything we see on the internet. Ridiculous that we allow ourselves to feel inferior because of the unrealistic fantasies they spin.

After reading the accounts from people who know her and Faye, I wouldn’t envy her life or want it for the world...
so true, I can’t believe how duped I’ve been, I literally used to feel that Megan had the best (not perfect) but most fulfilling life. most of all though I really liked her because she seemed like the most genuine person, wow- how wrong I’ve been! Imagine having to put a fake version of yourself online, must be exhausting!

It's scary how easy it is to lie online, and how easy it is to portray yourself in a certain way, and these influencers have got it down. I have my favourites on youtube etc and feel like I KNOW them, but really we just see one video or one insta post out of their day/week. We don't know them whatsoever, just the version of them they can control us seeing, we never see their faults or their bad days or their breakdowns in friendships/relationships etc. So to me sadly, the Megan thing doesn't shock me even slightly!

Reactions: 11
I‘ve spent the weekend reading both threads and I’m not surprised Megan can’t be arsed anymore! Great read tho! X

It's scary how easy it is to lie online, and how easy it is to portray yourself in a certain way, and these influencers have got it down. I have my favourites on youtube etc and feel like I KNOW them, but really we just see one video or one insta post out of their day/week. We don't know them whatsoever, just the version of them they can control us seeing, we never see their faults or their bad days or their breakdowns in friendships/relationships etc. So to me sadly, the Megan thing doesn't shock me even slightly!
Fairly new to tattle so don't know if this is the done thing on a thread slating one blogger but who are your faves? Need some recommendations!

Can anyone recommend anyone with like Megan's old sort of style - before the try hard, excessive pattern clashing, designer phase she's now in?

Fairly new to tattle so don't know if this is the done thing on a thread slating one blogger but who are your faves? Need some recommendations!

Can anyone recommend anyone with like Megan's old sort of style - before the try hard, excessive pattern clashing, designer phase she's now in?
Idk, I like Karen Britchick, she lives in NY and has a more boho style.

Reactions: 3
Don’t you think Megan just tries to emulate Danish/scandi pastel/colour-clash gramers as of late? I feel like she has lost all of her originality.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Idk, I like Karen Britchick, she lives in NY and has a more boho style.
yeah she’s cool, I’m finding it really hard to find diverse bloggers at the moment just in terms of clothes and styling, a lot of them are very cookie cutter, posting the same &other stories outfits and loewe bags 🙄

I really love @ada_oguntodu but she hasn’t posted in ages 😔

Don’t you think Megan just tries to emulate Danish/scandi pastel/colour-clash gramers as of late? I feel like she has lost all of her originality.
Do you have any examples of those grammers?

1999F701-EAA6-4435-BF31-D2A393C1DAA8.png
Megan’s story...

she’s definitely signing for the wrong cause and also, being anonymous stops Faye from being able to drive round to your house to scare you 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine sharing that story knowing you got your sister to anonymously go online and abuse someone, then go to their house?

The ellabys are dumb as duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 214477Megan’s story...

she’s definitely signing for the wrong cause and also, being anonymous hides Faye from being able to drive round to your house to scare you 🤔
HA- she ideally wants the government to give Faye and her a list of Tattle users and their grandparents addresses so they don't have to waste time sleuthing and getting it wrong.

Maybe their mum said she's not giving them lifts anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also she wrote gossip about her is envy - imagine having an ego that large that you think all of the people who have anything bad to say about you are jealous?
I'm not keen on trump but i don't wanna be him mate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She only regrams what other instagrammers are posting about BLM, I would have more respect for her if she did her own research.

Also I bet she’s absolutely cacking it when George starts gigging around. Wouldn’t surprise me if she goes to every bluddy gig just to make sure he’s not up to no good.

Reactions: 19
She only regrams what other instagrammers are posting about BLM, I would have more respect for her if she did her own research.

Also I bet she’s absolutely cacking it when George starts gigging around. Wouldn’t surprise me if she goes to every bluddy gig just to make sure he’s not up to no good.
He’ll be fine as long as he’s got some fruit to stick his multibeam in 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.