Megan Ellaby #2 Coke all week, not just Saturday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaannnndddd she's deleted the racist user comment on that picture.

Everyone if we can just give a nice warm welcome back to Tattle's favourite and most loyal member.... Faye Ellaby! Hello Faye!!! šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Utter shite as usual.

Hello Faye, why have you not passed the message on for Megan to get a proofreader and look up ā€˜alasā€™ in the dictionary?
And the correct usage of ā€˜Loseā€™ instead of ā€˜Looseā€™. Illiterate idiots šŸ¤Æ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im a bit scared to post on here tbf. But Megan's insta story this morning looks like shes sleeping on a mattress on the floor? Top left corner it looks like the rug on the floor?
I think her bed is quite low so that's why it looks close to the floor! If you look at the second most recent picture she's posted you can see her bed.

Thoughts on her new blog post?
I hate that rainbow dress with the passion of a thousand suns.

Her interior stuff was one of my favourite things about her back in their old house, so I was interested when she mentioned doing more posts on that. However, I noticed she's worded it like she'll only be showing us Pinterest/Instagram mood boards for the house, not the actual house itself, I assume continuing to shut her followers out of her personal life. Also it kind of makes a blog post about it redundant because you can just go onto her interiors board on her Pinterest account and look at the stuff she likes anyway šŸ™„

Also does anyone else get a weird vibe that she might get pregnant soon??

Reactions: 14
Iā€™m so intrigued as to what the hell she does with her ā€œworkingā€ days? What does she do? She posts some outfit pics throughout the week and shares lots of other posts to her stories; writes a blog post once or twice a month... what else is there?

Iā€™m interested to see how she keeps earning good money.

(Iā€™m actually a Megan fan, but can really understand and agree with so many of the posts in this thread - especially gutted/disappointed about no more interior account, since that was my main reason for following her)

Reactions: 4
I hate that rainbow dress with the passion of a thousand suns.

Her interior stuff was one of my favourite things about her back in their old house, so I was interested when she mentioned doing more posts on that. However, I noticed she's worded it like she'll only be showing us Pinterest/Instagram mood boards for the house, not the actual house itself, I assume continuing to shut her followers out of her personal life. Also it kind of makes a blog post about it redundant because you can just go onto her interiors board on her Pinterest account and look at the stuff she likes anyway šŸ™„

Also does anyone else get a weird vibe that she might get pregnant soon??
Iā€™m with you on the dress...
Also those Louis Vuitton shoes she keeps wearing šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®. The whole outfit was not good.
Totally agree about the preggers thing... I imagine sheā€™ll wanna do wedding first though (for the pics, sheā€™ll want body pre baby) She always talked about starting a family though before she quit YT so maybe thatā€™s why sheā€™s slowing down.

Reactions: 5
Do you think that Megan might have adopted the ā€˜indie cindyā€™ persona to win over George? As sheā€™s said before she has been obsessed with him since she was 14, so she might have changed herself to bag him? If she used to be a bit of a chav in school then it could be likely?

Reactions: 11
Do you think that Megan might have adopted the ā€˜indie cindyā€™ persona to win over George? As sheā€™s said before she has been obsessed with him since she was 14, so she might have changed herself to bag him? If she used to be a bit of a chav in school then it could be likely?
I wouldn't be surprised actually, i think alot of people change parts of their personality to suit the person they're seeing (i know i've definitely been guilty of that in hindsight!)

Ugh, her latest oufits are just bluergh, the flair and imagination she used to have when putting outfits together just isn't there anymore. I remember she'd wear a white t shirt and jeans and would make it look so fabulous....now it's just overly priced and very impractical outfits, there's no way you'd wear that rainbow dress more than a couple of times, it's a complete novelty outfit purely for the 'gram and likes

Reactions: 12
I used to love her outfit choices and styling. Now I just donā€™t get it. She has defo lost her flair for styling and agree with all the overly priced stuff, if itā€™s going to be expensive items it needs to be more classic stuff you will get wear out of.

Reactions: 15
It would be a bizarre time to get pregnant with all the george accusations flying about though wouldn't it?...

Reactions: 10
thay would be him trapped though wouldnā€™t it. Maybe she thinks he will change his ways if heā€™s got a baby to focus on
Wow, didn't even think of that. Beyond awful.

She seems to me like she's more in love with what she deems a fairytale love story of how she bagged her famous crush rather than in love with George. I believe she is obsessed with him but she knows he's a dodgy c*nt. šŸ¤£ and if they broke up...how would she explain to her followers that their fairytale hasn't been as perfect as she has made out?!
Yawn.

Reactions: 13
I was just looking at a brand sheā€™d tagged in one of her post the other day called holiday the label. I know theyā€™ve both just used their logos but arenā€™t the caps AND pictures crazy similar...
Hahahahahah thatā€™s done me in! Her designs are such a let down anyway. Some of her jumpers remind me of the Bella Freud stuff. Get some originality hun and stop leeching off other peopleā€™s designs for ya own benefit.

I was just looking at a brand sheā€™d tagged in one of her post the other day called holiday the label. I know theyā€™ve both just used their logos but arenā€™t the caps AND pictures crazy similar...
A cap with Saturday on it. Sorry if anyone bought one or likes it but is that the best she could come up With??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The fact she calls Saturday a ā€œbrandā€ annoys me because in actual fact it seems no more thought out or designed than any other run of the mill youtuber merch, which a crappy logo or slogan they repeat on t-shirts and hoodies.

I just asked why there are hardly any poc, plus size women ect and she blocked nešŸ˜‚ faye had blocked me aswell, I'm locking me nan up as we speak
This makes me SO ANGRY!!!!!

For someone who is doing so much "learning" and who claims to have listened to criticism from her followers and beyond she is doing a bleeping awful lot of silencing of valid questions and criticisms!

I would respect her if she said "you know what , you're right, I need to do better" but she cant ever admit she's wrong (white fragility!) And also clearly does not care.

Proves what people said earlier, the BLM stuff was just performative bullshit.

What a disgusting human.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.