Faye Ellaby.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, megans thread will go quiet now!

Buzzing for you though faye, you now have two threads on here to monitor.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was on depop the other day and came across Faye’s account on there. Had a look at her reviews from people she’s sold things to and someone said she’s rude 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was on depop the other day and came across Faye’s account on there. Had a look at her reviews from people she’s sold things to and someone said she’s rude 😂😂😂
I think alot of us on here can back this up. Horrid little girl 🙄 she would have no sort of platform if it wasn't for her sister!!

Reactions: 6
I think alot of us on here can back this up. Horrid little girl 🙄 she would have no sort of platform if it wasn't for her sister!!
Yeah she does seem to have a mean streak. I only ever followed her because I like her style in clothes. She leaches off Megan and seems to look down on anyone who isn’t on their level. Another thing that I mentioned on Megan’s thread is that she comes across as beggy as duck. She’d probably sell her own nan just to get one of those dresses she was banging on about this morning. There’s a pandemic going on hun, you ain’t going anywhere to wear that dress - maybe just to IKEA tho to get your house plants 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’ll be over the moon she has her own thread now. The only time she can step out of her sister’s shadow.

The green dress she was begging for is from a friend of a friend’s brand. I’ll make sure I send them a text to make sure they don’t send her one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’ll be over the moon she has her own thread now. The only time she can step out of her sister’s shadow.

The green dress she was begging for is from a friend of a friend’s brand. I’ll make sure I send them a text to make sure they don’t send her one 😂
She will read that and instantly delete it and claim she never liked it anyway 😂😂😂 she is so embarrassing and it's classic car trash tv watching her act out!

Reactions: 3
I'm shocked a thread for faye hasn't popped up sooner. She is a vile bully and wont change. Anyone who went to our school, or knows her friends will tell you this. Her insta stories make me cringe, trying to show her followers she cares about charities, racism, homophobes etc. It just isn't her. She's posting these things to look a certain way when infact shes guilty of being all these terrible things.
She is obsessed with herself and ruthlessly criticizes anyone she believes isn't worthy of her presence. She's a real hard witch and i can absolutely back up the comment on megans forum about them being awful to anyone over a size 10. She thinks shes kate moss snorting coke to stay thin. Hasnt changed one bit since she was younger!!!! Dunno who those sisters think they are. They're both just wealthy chavs from prestwich who decided to stick a pair of flares on and develop a larger than life ego.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yep i completely vouch for this too. I do have a feeling megan isn't AS awful now...not excusing her though, she's still up her own arse and rude as hell...but i don't think she shares the same downright evil streak that faye has.

Reactions: 6
As mentioned in the Megan Ellaby thread.... I cannot believe how much Faye hyped up One Night Only 😂 I didn’t even know George was in a band. I just knew him from owning Jimmys.

Also, the whole Diana thing.... definitely weird. I went through Diana’s Instagram today (clearly I have too much time on my hands) and came across the photos of her and George when they was together. Megan & Faye have liked pretty much every single photo Diana had uploaded of them both / of George. I bet Megan stuck her claws right into him. Pretty gross if you ask me. #TeamDiana 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So many people that know her confirming what we always believed to be true that she’s a nasty little stuck up bully. I thought that now she is an adult she would want to change how she treats people but I guess not. I have a good feeling this thread is going to be highly entertaining.... for us!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So many people that know her confirming what we always believed to be true that she’s a nasty little stuck up bully. I thought that now she is an adult she would want to change how she treats people but I guess not. I have a good feeling this thread is going to be highly entertaining.... for us!
I’m currently sat here with a gin & tonic waiting for Faye to come on giving it the Johnny big bollocks. Come on Faye, we all know you’re jealous of your sissy and secretly wanna shag her fiancé 🥴🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really really think their careers are going to be over very soon
Absolutely. I think a lot of people have really seen the light during this pandemic / lockdown when it comes to influencers getting their free tit. If I was an influencer (not that I ever bleeping would be as I spend most of my time looking like Mariam Margolyes) I’d have declined the companies and redirected them to charities / food banks to donate their tit to. But of course, that’s not the case with these people, it’s all take, take, take with them and they’re the most selfish and careless people to exist!

Reactions: 11