Megan Ellaby #2 Coke all week, not just Saturday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn't megan known george way before diana? Makes me think it was probably happening throughout their relationship. Imagine landing a hot piece like diana vickers then cheating on her?!?!? Absolute madness.
Don’t believe anymore that they knew each other since they were teenagers, if that were true why would Megan post that thirsty photo of George. Who on earth would post a photo of their crush on insta if they actually knew them in real life? Especially when they were with someone else at the time. I think George said that he’s always fancied her to make her feel better about being a crazy fan girl! Bee seems to be one of Diana’s childhood friends so probs got fed up of them rewriting their history

Reactions: 11
It definitely feels a bit like ‘get our stories straight’ and if you say something enough I guess you believe it? I guess we’ll never know eh! But what I find interesting is that she manages to have good relationships with brands - if she was difficult, why would anyone work with her? Perhaps it’s the public persona she has! She seems to be friends with foreverbetty who I LOVE x

Reactions: 6
I am honestly disgusted there is still no mention of BLM. I know she is a fashion blogger but she could have totally written a blog post about it and raised more awareness or even linked it to fashion/brands in some way! Even if she doesn’t feel like she’s educated enough on it and wants to spend more time researching before posting she could mention there will be a blog post coming or something...I know we ALL can do more (including myself) but I’m shocked she’s had all this time and still nothing? It just feels really shallow hearing a blog post about her latest co-ord piece and her hair ffs

I also don’t understand what she actually does all day? 2/3 blog posts a month? What else does she actually do I’m confused. Surely the Saturday business doesn’t take up that much time. I’d be so bored and feel so unworthy if I had nothing to do but pose around all day

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am honestly disgusted there is still no mention of BLM. I know she is a fashion blogger but she could have totally written a blog post about it and raised more awareness or even linked it to fashion/brands in some way! Even if she doesn’t feel like she’s educated enough on it and wants to spend more time researching before posting she could mention there will be a blog post coming or something...I know we ALL can do more (including myself) but I’m shocked she’s had all this time and still nothing? It just feels really shallow hearing a blog post about her latest co-ord piece and her hair ffs

I also don’t understand what she actually does all day? 2/3 blog posts a month? What else does she actually do I’m confused. Surely the Saturday business doesn’t take up that much time. I’d be so bored and feel so unworthy if I had nothing to do but pose around all day
Totally. Alice Catherine and Sophia Rosemary have a podcast called On The Outskirts and they discussed it in depth, and both have continued to post what they're still learning and have been sharing information and resources. Megan posted the odd petition about Breonna Taylor and considered her contribution done.

Reactions: 8
The hairdresser she keeps mentioning, Rob, is the rudest, bitchiest, most vile man in Manchester. Terrible reputation. Ugh. Seems like a good fit!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is she pouting in all her pictures?!!! grgrgr this is why I stopped following her. Megan if you read this, you look better without all the pouting.
Thank you

Reactions: 7
The hairdresser she keeps mentioning, Rob, is the rudest, bitchiest, most vile man in Manchester. Terrible reputation. Ugh. Seems like a good fit!
My hairdresser (who is genuinely lovely) used to work at RCNQ and left because of him. I would leave too if the Ellabys came in every week.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
How do so many people get away with being utter gits? The Ellabies, this Rob character...

I also must have slept a year cos its 2021 apparently?

‘How have you found the new normal and getting back to some sort of IRL?’

getting back to some sort of in real life?’

??????????

she does duck all can’t she at least spend 10 minutes reading over the drivel she’s posting

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does eyefucking yourself in your mirror and phone camera count as content?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s quite embarrassing that blogging/Instagram is her job yet she can’t even do a proof read on her blog post before hitting publish? It’s as if she’s just thrown it together. What does she actually do with her time? It’s like she’s clutching at straws now. There’s only so much posing in front of your full length mirror you can do...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's put #ad on her stories of her pinfold creations mask... is it an ad if your mum gave you it? 😂
They're so weird and shady about things. If my mum made signs/masks/whatever and had a small business, I'd be like look how amazing my mum is she makes masks go buy one! Not pretend it's someone else... very strange

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's put #ad on her stories of her pinfold creations mask... is it an ad if your mum gave you it? 😂
They're so weird and shady about things. If my mum made signs/masks/whatever and had a small business, I'd be like look how amazing my mum is she makes masks go buy one! Not pretend it's someone else... very strange
It might be to do with returns etc, if someone wanted to return a pinfold creation product theyd recieve her mums address and her mum thinks shes a local celeb soooo.

Not hard to find though are you when you name your company after the street you live on love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.