Megan Ellaby #2 Coke all week, not just Saturday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve just discovered this thread and the last one (sorry to anyone I’ve spammed from liking your comments!) and it’s been such an eye opener.... Wow.

I went to the same uni as Megan. She graduated the year I started so our paths never crossed, but she was basically considered to be God’s gift by all the staff there. She was put on a pedestal as the perfect graduate. Which is a shame because so many people have gone on to work in really high positions with big companies and make actual careers for themselves, but they were always overlooked in favour of her because of her followers. I remember it started to become a joke whenever anyone brought her up. “Oh God, not Megan again”... :rolleyes:

One time the uni had arranged for her to come and talk to us as a guest speaker to tell us about her internships and her life after uni... and at the last minute she cancelled.

Turns out she’d cancelled once before already, and then we found out that she’d stopped responding to all emails from the uni and completely ignored their attempts to rearrange her visit.

At the time it was clear something more important must have come up and my opinion of her changed. Imagine letting down hundreds of students who were looking forward to meeting you and learning from you?! But obviously this wouldn’t have been a paid opportunity, and I suspect she didn’t care enough to want to “give back”.

Talk about burning your bridges - seems she’s very good at doing that!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
She was a golden child at school too, none of the staff knew what a bully she was!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What I don’t understand is Megan said YouTube was a really negative space for her but I honestly never saw one bad comment on her YouTube channels? Maybe she deleted the comments but who knows. I used to really like her, but when she went from house to house in such a small space of time I just started to feel a bit distant from her, her old house looked great but must not have been good enough for her, I just think she keeps looking for the next thing to show off about. Never thought she was like that before.

Reactions: 16
towards the end she started to get comments about all the hauls, i wouldn't call that negative to be honest, but she was doing loads of hauls at one point!

Reactions: 6
The burning bridges thing is weird. I remember looking to see if she was friends with Lizzy Hadfield (shot from the street) when they were both in Manchester thinking they must be friends, they’re both part of the indie scene with musician boyfriends and both Manchester based fashion bloggers working with the same brands. And I found an old post in Megan’s blog where they’d collabed and were being all pally. Then later seeing press trips abroad they’re both on but they clearly don’t talk or follow each other anymore. Then there’s her photographer who disappeared after being in most of her vlogs. There’s obviously been big fall outs behind closed doors.

Reactions: 13
What I don’t understand is Megan said YouTube was a really negative space for her but I honestly never saw one bad comment on her YouTube channels? Maybe she deleted the comments but who knows. I used to really like her, but when she went from house to house in such a small space of time I just started to feel a bit distant from her, her old house looked great but must not have been good enough for her, I just think she keeps looking for the next thing to show off about. Never thought she was like that before.
I haven't commented yet, but read through both threads and I feel kinda sad to have found out that she's actually got this other side to her personality, I don't care about stuff to do with drugs, but the way you treat others is everything. I've followed her for a looooong time, back in her early days of blogging. The getups have deffo got a bit more ridiculous, which is a shame because she was my main outfit inspo.

The more expensive items (I don't fully believe more expensive= more sustainable) and the house thing, she has definitely become way less relatable. Like her old house was an actual dream, and colourful and now she's gone to a very similar looking house, but is leaving everything white? Then there's no acknowledgement of the fact that Faye took on her old house.

Would love to hear from all the people that she's worked with..

Reactions: 7
Hello, another newbie! I guess I don't have any sort of groundbreaking tea, most things mentioned on these threads are the same things I have experienced. Megan is a proper mean girl, she doesn't need friends unless they greatly benefit her and then when she's benefitted from them she drops them.

She always knew what she was getting into with George because she was always seeing him when she was in a previous relationship and he was with diana. don't know about before here though. Diana innocently believed that megan was an obsessed fan and George used to take the piss of out of her so Diana didn't suspect anything. They were so snakey about it all. Diana is a really kind, lovely person and she didn't deserve any of the hurt she's been caused by homewrecker megan.

her sister is an absolute state and her own boyfriend can't stand her. she is very mentally abusive, toxic actually, wouldnt surprise me if she has lashed out psychically either. she has a bitter tongue. he is literally with her because he liked the idea of her. i feel sorry for him but it was his mistake getting involved in the first place. faye cant keep any mates either.

as for the mother...jeeeeesus christ. shes just like the daughters.all 3 are like schoolgirls its so embarrassing. i dont know their dad at all though so no real opinion there.

anyway, nothing much else to say that hasn't already been stated. their whole online presence is a huuuge lie, they're very nasty people. not just harmless bitching...nasty. I've never been on the recieving end as such but I have been around them when they have been talking about other women and girls they are meant to be mates with and it's downright evil. how they can preach about being kind i will never understand.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
her sister is an absolute state and her own boyfriend can't stand her. she is very mentally abusive, toxic actually, wouldnt surprise me if she has lashed out psychically either. she has a bitter tongue. he is literally with her because he liked the idea of her. i feel sorry for him but it was his mistake getting involved in the first place. faye cant keep any mates either.
This doesn’t surprise me. In every photo I have seen of Paddy and Faye he looks dead behind the eyes - if you’re truly happy with someone, surely you’d smile in a photo to show that happiness? That is quite sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. There’s no way that this many people can all be lying about what she’s like, it’s got to be true. And still not one person has come here to defend her or her sister either.

It’s actually mad how convincing she at coming across as a nice girl! (Obvs that only applies to Megan as Faye comes across as awful.) I think they’re both so ugly now and that’s not actually based on how they look.

Reactions: 24
I'm surprised faye isn't making another fake account to come on here to back herself and Megan up and claim they are sweetness and light.

Glad everyone is finally seeing what they're like.

Reactions: 17
Hello, another newbie! I guess I don't have any sort of groundbreaking tea, most things mentioned on these threads are the same things I have experienced. Megan is a proper mean girl, she doesn't need friends unless they greatly benefit her and then when she's benefitted from them she drops them.

She always knew what she was getting into with George because she was always seeing him when she was in a previous relationship and he was with diana. don't know about before here though. Diana innocently believed that megan was an obsessed fan and George used to take the piss of out of her so Diana didn't suspect anything. They were so snakey about it all. Diana is a really kind, lovely person and she didn't deserve any of the hurt she's been caused by homewrecker megan.

as for the mother...jeeeeesus christ. shes just like the daughters.all 3 are like schoolgirls its so embarrassing. i dont know their dad at all though so no real opinion there.

anyway, nothing much else to say that hasn't already been stated. their whole online presence is a huuuge lie, they're very nasty people. not just harmless bitching...nasty. I've never been on the recieving end as such but I have been around them when they have been talking about other women and girls they are meant to be mates with and it's downright evil. how they can preach about being kind i will never understand.
omg I’m dying to know more about the crossover with her and diana...so George was cheating on diana for how long exactly? I wonder what Megan did to convince him to leave poor diana! It’s sure gonna be awkward at Bee’s wedding next year...eek!

Reactions: 11
Hasn't megan known george way before diana? Makes me think it was probably happening throughout their relationship. Imagine landing a hot piece like diana vickers then cheating on her?!?!? Absolute madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The fact that she’s been so quiet on Instagram speaks volumes which is why I think it’s all true. She’s panicking because she’s been found out. She will quit soon I reckon.
I do believe bullies get their karma some way or another so is this Megan’s? Fans turning against her, fiancé not behaving behind her back and no friends.

Reactions: 12
The fact that she’s been so quiet on Instagram speaks volumes which is why I think it’s all true. She’s panicking because she’s been found out. She will quit soon I reckon.
I do believe bullies get their karma some way or another so is this Megan’s? Fans turning against her, fiancé not behaving behind her back and no friends.
If this had happened 5 years ago I’d have been devvo’d, I literally worshipped her 😂 absolute cringe fest thinking back to how much I looooved her back then. Now all I can see is a manipulative, evil person who’s trying to ‘make it’ into the world by flogging off expensive shite to her followers. Whatever happens to her, I hope she’s genuinely happy with the ‘man of her dreams’ (sarcasm intended!).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If this had happened 5 years ago I’d have been devvo’d, I literally worshipped her 😂 absolute cringe fest thinking back to how much I looooved her back then. Now all I can see is a manipulative, evil person who’s trying to ‘make it’ into the world by flogging off expensive shite to her followers. Whatever happens to her, I hope she’s genuinely happy with the ‘man of her dreams’ (sarcasm intended!).
You mean the man of her AND her sisters dreams 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'd feel so on edge if i knew my sister was obsessed with my fiance and he cheated on me all the time...i couldnt help but question...what if?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Before this whole COVID situation, she didn’t really get invited on press trips that involved other people really, it was usually just complimentary holidays/festivals or solo/plus one trips, that kind of thing. Now we know why she isn’t around other influencers, they all probably don’t like being around her! Was quite surprised when she went and stayed with Helen Anderson last year too as I’d never put those two together.

Reactions: 10
Before this whole COVID situation, she didn’t really get invited on press trips that involved other people really, it was usually just complimentary holidays/festivals or solo/plus one trips, that kind of thing. Now we know why she isn’t around other influencers, they all probably don’t like being around her! Was quite surprised when she went and stayed with Helen Anderson last year too as I’d never put those two together.
Omg same, can't wrap my head around that friendship. Helen seems like someone megan would get irritated by. She probably just uses her so people know she has a "plus size" friend

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.