Megan Ellaby #2 Coke all week, not just Saturday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping pathetic 😂
What proof would be expected? How in the hell does someone upload proof onto the internet that they were harrassed/raped etc. It just makes people scared of coming forward. Then if they pluck up the bravery of opening up it could initiate a response of "wheres ur proof tho?"...

Not good.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve also noticed her following on Instagram has increased...I don’t follow her anymore for several reasons

1) the way she dealt with BLM. I even gave her a second chance after the first blunder (where she blocked/deleted comments) and was hoping to see her addressing it more/doing her bit for charity but she seems to have done nothing?! Please correct me if I’m wrong here guys - I could have missed something. As an influencer there is SO much you could do and no excuse.

2) her brand. Many people on here have said how her clothes aren’t made for anyone over a size 12/14 and that makes me feel uncomfortable and as if Im not good enough for her clothes/her brand/her in general because I’m larger

3) the lack of content/boring posts. Everything is gifted and far too expensive and she seems to have lost her sense of style. I can’t relate to her and I look at her now and just see her as a bully unfortunately

4) harassment claims against George. This one really blows my mind. I can’t believe they seem to have got away with this?! Brands will continue to work with her and her following will continue to increase and everything is brushed under the carpet as if it never happened?!

and anyone that does still follow her you need to think about the above. I’ve unfollowed a lot of influencers lately as I can’t stand that they are earning more than me for flouncing around doing duck all when I work my arse off haha rant over sorry guys.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Unfortunately anyone who is even slightly in the public eye can get claims brushed under the carpet. Its disgusting how much they can get away with :(

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What proof would be expected? How in the hell does someone upload proof onto the internet that they were harrassed/raped etc. It just makes people scared of coming forward. Then if they pluck up the bravery of opening up it could initiate a response of "wheres ur proof tho?"...

Not good.
Believe the women when they come forward and speak up.

Has society learnt nothing from me too + epst1en. Ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I went to school with her , Philips high school in whitefield greater Manchester .

she was a horrible nasty bleeping witch

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I went to school with her , Philips high school in whitefield greater Manchester .

she was a horrible nasty bleeping witch
you got anything you can tell us about her? Any stories? Is she still friends with people from school? Do you know if she was bullied? I’m so curious

Reactions: 6
No real stories other than she 100% wasn’t bullied she was more the bully ! Nothing OTT but she definitely had her nasty streak and made me feel uncomfortable and intimidated a fair few times .
It really does baffle my head how she’s peddling this story that she was bullied when it couldn’t be further from the truth
She’s not really friends with anyone from school , dropped everyone when she became little miss influencer

A couple girls I know who had a few run ins with her but it would be really outing if they came on to say and who wants Faye rocking up to their address on a Sunday evening 😂 but the pair of them aren’t all sweetness and light especially Faye .

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yep i back this up, neither of them were bullied. I think megan says it to seem a certain way. She has built up this persona to try and seem relatable to her followers and people fall for it.

It was @epicmature who wanted the proof.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I thought she didn’t like roast dinners....
Lol. :ROFLMAO:

She doesn't seem like the type who likes any food really... you don't get that thin drawn out face and smile lines from eating too much. It's part of her style to be very slim though, those styles favour a thin shapeless frame. As George is finding out since he started expanding slightly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know a lot of people are openly breaking the rules now, but no one is meant to meet up indoors with more than one other household at a time.

I find it disgraceful so many influencers are so obviously breaking the rules and setting a bad example. But find it utterly gross when it’s ones who have harped on about the rules and masks so much for months! And Megan & George were obv sat at opposite ends - not even trying to put the different households away from each other.

Reactions: 20
I know a lot of people are openly breaking the rules now, but no one is meant to meet up indoors with more than one other household at a time.

I find it disgraceful so many influencers are so obviously breaking the rules and setting a bad example. But find it utterly gross when it’s ones who have harped on about the rules and masks so much for months! And Megan & George were obv sat at opposite ends - not even trying to put the different households away from each other.
I know right! Like there’s nana Faye preaching about wearing masks yet where was it when she got her hair done??? Eh nana? NOT ACCEPTABLE X

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I live like 20 mins from Liverpool city centre and I’m still nervous to go into town. Yet they’ve travelled from Manchester to go!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.