Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessP

Chatty Member
Absolutely howling that MCR have their own thread on here. The google reviews are accurate. When I was training to get my aesthetics license, I remember seeing their Insta transformations and was blown away. I'd always had no shape to my face and my chin sorta...blends into my neck...so I went to MCR so they could "fix" me. What a fucking horror. They did everything I was taught not to do. The owner(?) Sarah was absolutely wasted and suggested she put a large amount of filler into my jaw and chin...she put about 7ml in without me knowing. I didn't realise how coked up she was really until after...i thought she was just abit whacky. I refused to pay and she made me life HELL. I wont say too much but lets just say it backfired horrificly and I sued them. Alot of people have. How they havent been shut down is beyond me.
Knew I wasn't far off the mark calling her a crack head 🤣

Wow, I'd love to know more!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

SloaneRanger

Chatty Member
Why on earth do they post pictures of celebs with their watermark on? As if Lady Gaga is going to go to that shit hole for a makeover

• Haha
Reactions: 11

JE172

VIP Member
Why would she do that to her face?! She was really pretty before! This industry is giving people such low opinions of their natural features.

Reactions: 10

YellowLadybird

Chatty Member
I've got tattooed eyeliner, brows and botox to high heavens.

Looking at these girls, I've never felt more of a 'natural' beauty! Goodness me... I really hope those threads fade as much as people say they do.

GobShyte64

VIP Member
How are they allowed to do this? Surely these women arent happy looking like this? Aesthetics need some strict regulation. Seems like anyone can get some filler and start injecting.

charlotteg12

I had lip filler here a couple of years ago, avoid at all cost! So unprofessional and unhygienic. Didnt even ask what I wanted just whacked god knows how much filler into my lips then before I’d looked in the mirror the woman laughed and said omg they’re massive. What a way to fill clients with confidence

• Wow

Star is born

VIP Member
Mcr large page has gone, they on a back up one. Hopefully they have been stopped from botching so many people 🤞🏼 Consultant clinic has made a post about them again. 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
Anyone who lets a 'professional' butcher their face like that has serious self esteem issues
It's crazy that they actually look at their selfies and pouting and think I look good. I feel so sorry for them thinking they have to do these things. Now I'm not opposed to a bit of work I've had filler and botox myself and would absolutely have some plastic surgery if I had the money but to enhance what I have not to look like I'm caught in a wind tunnel with a little piggy nose.

Reactions: 9

Ktmx

I actually feel really emotional for the girls on their insta page, such a drastic change on them all and most so young. The fox eye thread thing looks ridiculous eyebrows aren’t meant to end pointing upwards

• Sad

GobShyte64

VIP Member
im shocked that there are companies training g others and these company directors have no medical qualifications either and even ex cons! Another from Manchester - the aesthetics lounge ltd, shocking!!
There is hardly any regulation when it comes to administrating filler. Not so much botox - sure you have to be a nurse to do that but for filler anyone can do it. There's groups on facebook that people upload too saying they'v botched their clients and what can they do to fix it. Me personally, if I was to ever have filler, I'd go to a qualified nurse who is still on the register. Not someone who's paid £1000 for the course but only knows the bare basics of the different layers of skin. People just see it as easy money though. £100+ for a little bit filler. 10 clients a day and uv made £1000.