Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TooFarScone

VIP Member
I contacted this alien to try and suss her out, enquired about availability and she replied with dates/times and account details to send a deposit to secure an appointment. But it was her personal account rather than a company account. Dodgy as fuck

• Wow
Reactions: 24

observerisshe

Chatty Member
This is just a general reflection and what a sad way that this generation has become associated with.
People are OBSESSED with the fake look. Does it make them look model-esque? NO. Does it make you look deformed or unusual? YES.
If I tell people I’m getting my Botox or fillers done, they say “don’t start doing that to your face you’re lovely enough” and unbeknownst to them, I’ve been having them for years, A good aesthetic procedure will have people wondering what’s different but in a good way. Not big fucking puckering of the skin above eyebrows!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Charlottesweb2020

I think they have a branch in Liverpool and the original in Manchester. Oh and of course Marbs and Doobs 🙄
My daughter went the one in Liverpool and I’m not kidding it was jam packed full of all young girls I mean 15-18 yr old and the so called staff came out literally shouting “Who’s next” run by kids it was so unprofessional. My daughters 20 and wanted me to go with her and thank god I did. She walked into the wrong clinic and thank good her appointment was with the girl next door. It was like the abattoir we just walked out but we would of anyway! It was shocking I rang trading standards afterwards and reported them.

• Wow
Reactions: 22

TooFarScone

VIP Member
I think he works there because there's another pic of him applying anaesthetic cream to someone's face. I'm no oil painting but I wouldn't let either of them near my face, just looking at them blisters my skin!

The cream he's applying looks like this cheapo from Wish. The tub is all in Chinese so God knows what the ingredients are :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20211005-144704_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211005-144450_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

RuEvenReal

I don't understand why they spends 1000s to fly in from America when they have brilliant injectors there. Not these creators of Frankenstein 😳

Reactions: 20