Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoisLane

Jesus H Christ what is that creature - i thought the CONsultant Clinic was a hot mess until I saw this!

Reactions: 9

Star is born

VIP Member
The owner is something else…
Who is the owner ? How long have they been in business?
I take it they are not nurse or doctors based. Must be beautician turned butcher who’s touched lucky getting so many followers. There has to be horror stories connected to them, the work is horrific

bettybutler

Chatty Member
Anyone seen the stories from earlier? Sarah in the new Harley Street location and frowns when saying “it’s very … Hospitalyfied” whatever the fuck that means but I’m guessing she doesn’t like the fact it’s an actual clinic and not some tacky salon covered in crushed velvet and empty red bull cans.

Actually lost for words. What the hell was she expecting on Harley Street?
What’s more worrying is how has someone on Harley street in a clinic setting thought oooh yess we will have the butchers from MCR here 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Harley street you expect high standards 🤣

• Haha

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
FUCK they have got sooo much worse. The girls were never this bad …. The fox eye thing looks hideous. I don’t know one bloke who thinks it’s attractive (mainly due to the women getting it done are getting it done cheap and it shows). They look all the same, botched, cheap and terrible dress sense.

GobShyte64

VIP Member
Jesus christ! They must have that body dysmorphia. How are you looking at that and thinking yeah man, I look mint!

Reactions: 8

LoisLane

Who is the owner ? How long have they been in business?
I take it they are not nurse or doctors based. Must be beautician turned butcher who’s touched lucky getting so many followers. There has to be horror stories connected to them, the work is horrific
You don’t get lucky with that many followers - she’s probably bought an account from scouse_ma or somebody like that to start her off!

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
Why did MCR go to ground for a while ? Is it cos CC was calling them out over insurance in the USA? I honestly cannot fathom anyone who sees them pics and thinks the patients look good.
There was aguy that came on i think this morning on tv that spoke about the terrible threads and work he had done from this 'clinic'. He didnt name them but i know its these lot as have seen pics of him having it done and it was mentionwd on this group before. Cant remember his name but yea think they laying low. I am just more shocked like u mentioned that anyonr would think this looks good and want it done thenselves! The people look disgusting and deformed!!

Edit to add:

Found the video

• Wow

Anasnake

VIP Member
Some of the pics are like a horror show, why would you want to look like someone’s stapled your eyebrows up

• Haha

laughing

VIP Member
Just looked at their insta page.

Do you think when they go home, their family know who they are?

• Haha

pinkelsie

The after pictures just look terrible, pay hundreds of pounds for a look that lasts a few weeks. Oh and the delightful Danielle Lloyd is their poster girl 🙄 The Russian lips thing… I mean how is that a good look? I’m not averse to a few tweakments myself but this is a whole new level!

• Sad

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
Why does she keep referring to herself as 'our queen' on the businesses insta stories and pretending it's her staff. Even if it was would you not be morto and asking them to be more professional.

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
How mentally unwell do you have to be to do that to your face? I Genuinely thought her entire face was all filter. Staggering to think anyone pays for her to go anywhere near them!

• Sad

PrincessP

Chatty Member
The woman who talks on the stories is a mess, i assume she is the owner? How old is she? she reminds me of a 50 year old crack addict, so rough!