MCR aesthetics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
228k followers. Most of the patients look traumatised and butchered. They pucker the skin horrifically on fox eye lift. Pretty sure that the did Sallie axles lips at one point which says it all really 🙈😂
What do we know about this company?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The after pictures just look terrible, pay hundreds of pounds for a look that lasts a few weeks. Oh and the delightful Danielle Lloyd is their poster girl 🙄 The Russian lips thing… I mean how is that a good look? I’m not averse to a few tweakments myself but this is a whole new level!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Good grief. What would make a person look at that page and think “I need to book in with them”?!?
At least the Consultant Clinic’s Insta images do actually look attractive (ffake as they may be!)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The owner is something else…
Who is the owner ? How long have they been in business?
I take it they are not nurse or doctors based. Must be beautician turned butcher who’s touched lucky getting so many followers. There has to be horror stories connected to them, the work is horrific

Reactions: 9
Everyone on their grid posts looks like are from the purge. It’s sad and scary and I’m saying this as someone who has had Botox and is perfectly for having work done well.

Reactions: 12
I was getting my hair done in a salon once about 6 years ago when the owner held a clinic in the shop. I say clinic, her clients sat on a make up chair to get whatever they were having done. After someone had Botox, there must have been a bit left and she started injecting it into her own face 😭😭😭

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
I take it they are not nurse or doctors based. Must be beautician turned butcher who’s touched lucky getting so many followers. There has to be horror stories connected to them, the work is horrific
Sarah Watson - you can google her for her antics 🙈

Reactions: 14
Everyone on their grid posts looks like are from the purge. It’s sad and scary and I’m saying this as someone who has had Botox and is perfectly for having work done well.
Yup I’m getting botox and filler soon but the stuff on their page feels too extreme, too fast. Everyone looks the same

Reactions: 1
The google reviews are an interesting read! I don’t think she has a medical background.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
You don’t get lucky with that many followers - she’s probably bought an account from scouse_ma or somebody like that to start her off!

Reactions: 8
Just looked at this page and wow. I’m all for tweakments but duck me they all look hideous. I’m yet to see one person who doesn’t look like a purge mask as someone mentioned above. Scary tit

And what the duck are these fox eyes they all look a bad show? What ever happened to a little brow lift with your Botox 😂

Reactions: 11
I follow them just out of pure horror. It’s like watching a car crash and you just can’t look away. The fox eye threads are absolutely abhorrent.

Reactions: 12
Just looked at this page and wow. I’m all for tweakments but duck me they all look hideous. I’m yet to see one person who doesn’t look like a purge mask as someone mentioned above. Scary tit

And what the duck are these fox eyes they all look a bad show? What ever happened to a little brow lift with your Botox 😂
The fox eyes are horrific! a few of these girls look so young too. What happened to subtle tweakments? 🤣

Reactions: 7
I was getting my hair done in a salon once about 6 years ago when the owner held a clinic in the shop. I say clinic, her clients sat on a make up chair to get whatever they were having done. After someone had Botox, there must have been a bit left and she started injecting it into her own face 😭😭😭
To be fair this is what you do, a bottle of botox gets diluted and is enough for several patients on the same day usually

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5