Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bettybutler

Chatty Member
It’s such an odd procedure to have done I can’t believe people risk it ! Botox yes and lip filler I’ve had a few ml but wouldn’t risk anything else I always look at Katie price and her stretched face and eyebrows that’s enough to put me off having a face lift 🤮🤮

Reactions: 8

izzybusy

So is it the owner who has just come back from Turkey?! Considering it’s still on the red list until 4th October shouldn’t it be self isolating? I know she isn’t as it’s too busy self promoting itself looking like an alien on their story. The absolute state of her. Plus all the girls on their Instagram reminds me of Jim Carrey in The Mask. The regret on their faces is palpable.

Reactions: 8

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Someone said the business is a cover for money laundering - want more goss on that? Just don’t see how she can be driving them
Two high value cars .

Reactions: 7

bettybutler

Chatty Member
Her face is enough to put you off fillers and fox eye surgery for life !! There’s going to be a lot of 80 something women looking scary as fuck 🤣🤣🤣 when it all drops 🤮🤮🤮

pinkelsie

Loads of people on the latest post saying the threads only last between 2 weeks and 2 months 😳

• Wow
  • Haha

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
There was aguy that came on i think this morning on tv that spoke about the terrible threads and work he had done from this 'clinic'. He didnt name them but i know its these lot as have seen pics of him having it done and it was mentionwd on this group before. Cant remember his name but yea think they laying low. I am just more shocked like u mentioned that anyonr would think this looks good and want it done thenselves! The people look disgusting and deformed!!

Edit to add:

Found the video

Ah yes I remember when consultant clinic was calling MCR out on insta they used Ryan's photos as an example and he commented asking them to take it out. I wonder was it because he was going on This Morning and didn't want the photos shared beforehand or was this after the This Morning episode and he was just mortified and wanted to forget about it.

I find it so off putting that it seems to be all about her. She is so vain. Like if you look at the videos etc she posts about her business she always has some filtered to fuck selfies, some photos of her cars or a plane etc. Its all me me me. I've never seen a business owner posting about themselves all the time on their business page it's so strange. I think she's desperate to be an influencer and famous.

Last edited:

I am undercover

Chatty Member
The fox eyes are beyond awful..the only good thing is people are saying they don't last. Does anyone follow Jordan James sparkes? I thought he was going to a Halloween party dressed up as "just had surgery"....but he literally has had more done to his face....its really sad.
I used to work with him about 8 years ago and he was absolutely lovely. I don't know what happened honestly but I feel very sad for him...he always did seem a little lost.

• Sad

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
Hold on a minute. Its January 6th, they posted about how they can't wait for Sarah to do her 1-1 training with some doctor who's a master of asses.. then in February she'll be training other practitioners in that technique.. surely she should have more than a few weeks experience in the technique before training others?
Also just goes to show how much of a money hungry cow she is, learn someone else's technique and then charge others to show them it instead of referring them to the person you learned it from. Its not as if he's in another country he's literally teaching it in the same country as her.

pinkelsie

Just looked at this page and wow. I’m all for tweakments but fuck me they all look hideous. I’m yet to see one person who doesn’t look like a purge mask as someone mentioned above. Scary shit

And what the fuck are these fox eyes they all look a bad show? What ever happened to a little brow lift with your Botox 😂
The fox eyes are horrific! a few of these girls look so young too. What happened to subtle tweakments? 🤣

LoisLane

What I'm so confused about is any photos of staff, of customers etc are all filtered to the high hills spending all this money and still need to use filters??
It’s the same with the Consultant Clinic. Basically the reason is this: filler clinics are a con.
A small amount of fillers makes a tiny difference. Any more than a small amount makes you look like a clown.

If you want a subtle difference that’s fine, but most people look at their favourite celebs and think if they pump more filler in they can achieve that look. Then they end up looking ridiculous and having to use Filters to disguise their mess of a face, which is exactly what these clinic owners do because if their potential clients saw what they really look like they would run a mile.

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
The scrubs 😨🤣🤣 Imagine going to get a medical procedure and they're wearing a literal crop top. Sticking needles into people's faces and dealing with blood in a crop top with your long ratty extensions hanging down. OK 😂

pinkelsie

Who is the owner ? How long have they been in business?
I take it they are not nurse or doctors based. Must be beautician turned butcher who’s touched lucky getting so many followers. There has to be horror stories connected to them, the work is horrific
The google reviews are an interesting read! I don’t think she has a medical background.

• Wow