Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Star is born

VIP Member
Mcr_aesthetics.uk they had 300 odd followers yesterday and went to 23.9 thousand today 😂 someone’s been splashing the cash 💰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

justheretoread99

VIP Member
Anyone seen the stories from earlier? Sarah in the new Harley Street location and frowns when saying “it’s very … Hospitalyfied” whatever the fuck that means but I’m guessing she doesn’t like the fact it’s an actual clinic and not some tacky salon covered in crushed velvet and empty red bull cans.

Actually lost for words. What the hell was she expecting on Harley Street?

observerisshe

Chatty Member
The thing is… basic hygiene when doing a procedure is not ever being met, touching their pants then back on the patients face… cardigans draped over the gloves.
People who go here won’t notice that because clearly by picking them they have zero idea about aesthetics otherwise they would avoid like the plague. Vile place

• Sick

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
Everyone on their grid posts looks like are from the purge. It’s sad and scary and I’m saying this as someone who has had Botox and is perfectly for having work done well.

Reactions: 12

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I would pay good money to see this queen and Ffyona in the same room. Shit the actual bed.

It would be like walking in to the Star Wars bar!

• Haha

MustardCactus

Chatty Member
I follow them just out of pure horror. It’s like watching a car crash and you just can’t look away. The fox eye threads are absolutely abhorrent.

Lyla001

VIP Member
How the fuck are they still getting away with this shit! If anything , this company is proof that the aesthetics industry needs regulating so that not just any tom, dick or Harry can do it.
They are fucking peoples faces up and laughing all the way to the bank💰

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
Does she actually think she looks good like that though?? Like there has to be some sort of mental health issue if she looks at herself in the mirror and goes yeah I look normal I should keep doing this

• Heart

I am undercover

Chatty Member
How can they do this to someone? I would be really concerned about her mental health if she asked to look like this and I would refuse service tbh.
All the "CEO" (Sarah and her rented range) wants is more money. Not arsed about exploiting potentially mentally ill people. Not saying this particular lady is in ill health but I have changed myself with loads of filler when I was feeling rubbish and I WISH I hadn't

izzybusy

I contacted this alien to try and suss her out, enquired about availability and she replied with dates/times and account details to send a deposit to secure an appointment. But it was her personal account rather than a company account. Dodgy as fuck
I follow the page just for sh!ts and giggles. Everything about it looks unprofessional. She’s too busy promoting her alien face; tombstone teeth, rented lambo and fake boobs. I feel so sorry for the girls as they are so hooked up on trying to look like Instagram models but end up looking botched. Awful company. And considering how popular they are supposed to be how come there are last minute appointments with the ‘CEO’ today? She obviously needs to make quick £££

moregosspls

I don’t trust anyone who willingly goes to get all their healthy teeth filed down to stumps just to get short-term fake plastic teeth shoved on them, vile🤢

Reactions: 11

Sparklesurprise

Chatty Member
Just looked at this page and wow. I’m all for tweakments but fuck me they all look hideous. I’m yet to see one person who doesn’t look like a purge mask as someone mentioned above. Scary shit

And what the fuck are these fox eyes they all look a bad show? What ever happened to a little brow lift with your Botox 😂

Reactions: 11