Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lavs

I cant believe theyre using that as numbing cream! (I mean i can, but wow)
Wtf has happened to his face, im litterally sat here laughing in disbelief at the pair of them.
I saw on their instagram today that there was some girl who flew from america, i honestly thought what a shame, and what a waste of money 😂
Her voice makes me want to stick pins in my eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 16

LoisLane

Good grief. What would make a person look at that page and think “I need to book in with them”?!?
At least the Consultant Clinic’s Insta images do actually look attractive (ffake as they may be!)

• Haha

pinkelsie

Can someone please tow her car?! And is it just me but the first thing I see when I see the reg plate is bolox not botox 🤣
B5B76AB2-F0FB-48F4-AE59-2D3AC99F33DE.jpg

• Haha

gingrog

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220126-211337_Instagram.jpg

Imagine travelling all the way from the US for that hack job. Looks fucking botched!!!

• Wow
  • Sick

Jjjjj555

I can’t get over people choosing to make their eyes into tiny little slits, am I missing something? It’s unbelievable!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
Someone in a comment above summed it up perfectly. You do not see faces like this on film, in 'real' TV shows or on the runway. People who look like this are not hired because its actually NOT attractive. I don't know where people got the idea that this is the standard of beauty because it's definitely not. None of the traditional beautiful celebrities look like this. Its only ever influencers or wannabe reality TV stars who look like this. And they all look the same.

• Heart

LoisLane

If they look this horrendous WITH a filter, imagine what they must look like without.

Personally I think these women are paying to look like this, they want to look “surgified” - it’s like a status symbol, look what I can afford. They don’t care that they look like aliens.
sad part is that a lot of them go in debt to afford it.

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
How are they allowed to do this? Surely these women arent happy looking like this? Aesthetics need some strict regulation. Seems like anyone can get some filler and start injecting.
If you've seen countless of their before and after yet still go to them for fillers then im sorry but you deserve to look like jigsaw's child 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14

HeedNip

Who is the owner ? How long have they been in business?
I take it they are not nurse or doctors based. Must be beautician turned butcher who’s touched lucky getting so many followers. There has to be horror stories connected to them, the work is horrific
Sarah Watson - you can google her for her antics 🙈

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Beat me to it , WTAF??? How can they add any more product to that person without addressing the mass migration ??!

• Haha

Star is born

VIP Member
Chloe g shore trying to warn about the dreaded fox eyes. Don’t think it was Mcr, as she has her own aesthetic business but she’s been left with really bad scars and a hole in her head 😳
BD9246AE-86A9-447C-A1ED-B6FA54B5F58D.png
6ED9AD89-9015-4055-A351-A8A36D35D5A8.png

• Wow

Its_Me

VIP Member
Who wants an appointment guys? you can look like this! 🥴🤣
Fuck my life I can’t believe she actually looks like that I thought it was that filter that everyone’s been using!!

I also looked her up on companies house and her accounts are a joke.

Reactions: 13