MCR aesthetics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant believe theyre using that as numbing cream! (I mean i can, but wow)
Wtf has happened to his face, im litterally sat here laughing in disbelief at the pair of them.
I saw on their instagram today that there was some girl who flew from america, i honestly thought what a shame, and what a waste of money 😂
Her voice makes me want to stick pins in my eyes
WTF she could have saved that money it cost for the flight and went to a REAL professional in the states! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I see it’s posing again today inside a car showroom; that woman is so narcissistic it’s nauseating. See another poor girl has flown in from France to be botched.

The salon in WALKDEN oh my duck. I used to live a few miles away, but my ex had a warehouse near the place, and there was a nice bakers not to far away so I never minded popping along (if I had too). Many a time we sat in the car for over 2 hours looking at the STATES walking out.

Everyone who goes there has never heard of the word subtle, if you want to look like a bird who has been injected by another bird off the estate whose boyfriend is a plastic gangster …. Never seen so much from patent leather and faux fur trims walk out of that shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They also have a so called clinic in Liverpool never in my life seen anything like it. Walked in this tiny shop to be surrounded by all young kids 16/17 waiting to have work done. It was like the abattoir I was disgusted they were even aloud in the shop let alone getting stuff done. The staff are walking about chavvy as fook loud and proud who’s next?? I was in the wrong shop but couldn’t stop thinking how unprofessional it all was I reported them to trading standards. Wish people would do research behind these shitholes before allowing anyone near you 🤬

Reactions: 6
Some of the pics are like a horror show, why would you want to look like someone’s stapled your eyebrows up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just looked at their insta page.

Do you think when they go home, their family know who they are?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What I'm so confused about is any photos of staff, of customers etc are all filtered to the high hills spending all this money and still need to use filters??

What I'm so confused about is any photos of staff, of customers etc are all filtered to the high hills spending all this money and still need to use filters??
Anyone who lets a 'professional' butcher their face like that has serious self esteem issues

Anyone who lets a 'professional' butcher their face like that has serious self esteem issues
It's crazy that they actually look at their selfies and pouting and think I look good. I feel so sorry for them thinking they have to do these things. Now I'm not opposed to a bit of work I've had filler and botox myself and would absolutely have some plastic surgery if I had the money but to enhance what I have not to look like I'm caught in a wind tunnel with a little piggy nose.

Reactions: 9
So many practitioners have no medical training it’s frightening,
im shocked that there are companies training g others and these company directors have no medical qualifications either and even ex cons! Another from Manchester - the aesthetics lounge ltd, shocking!!

Reactions: 5
im shocked that there are companies training g others and these company directors have no medical qualifications either and even ex cons! Another from Manchester - the aesthetics lounge ltd, shocking!!
There is hardly any regulation when it comes to administrating filler. Not so much botox - sure you have to be a nurse to do that but for filler anyone can do it. There's groups on facebook that people upload too saying they'v botched their clients and what can they do to fix it. Me personally, if I was to ever have filler, I'd go to a qualified nurse who is still on the register. Not someone who's paid £1000 for the course but only knows the bare basics of the different layers of skin. People just see it as easy money though. £100+ for a little bit filler. 10 clients a day and uv made £1000.

Reactions: 9
It’s the same with the Consultant Clinic. Basically the reason is this: filler clinics are a con.
A small amount of fillers makes a tiny difference. Any more than a small amount makes you look like a clown.

If you want a subtle difference that’s fine, but most people look at their favourite celebs and think if they pump more filler in they can achieve that look. Then they end up looking ridiculous and having to use Filters to disguise their mess of a face, which is exactly what these clinic owners do because if their potential clients saw what they really look like they would run a mile.

Reactions: 7
The fox eyes are beyond awful..the only good thing is people are saying they don't last. Does anyone follow Jordan James sparkes? I thought he was going to a Halloween party dressed up as "just had surgery"....but he literally has had more done to his face....its really sad.

The fox eyes are beyond awful..the only good thing is people are saying they don't last. Does anyone follow Jordan James sparkes? I thought he was going to a Halloween party dressed up as "just had surgery"....but he literally has had more done to his face....its really sad.
Oh my god yes I'm obsessed with him and not in a good way!

• Heart
Reactions: 1