MCR aesthetics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she sounds so thick on her story’s, the way her staff dress whilst teaching is very questionable and the way they openly put them on social media aswell! 🤮 the triangular nostrils are hilarious

Reactions: 3
So is it the owner who has just come back from Turkey?! Considering it’s still on the red list until 4th October shouldn’t it be self isolating? I know she isn’t as it’s too busy self promoting itself looking like an alien on their story. The absolute state of her. Plus all the girls on their Instagram reminds me of Jim Carrey in The Mask. The regret on their faces is palpable.

Reactions: 8
I contacted this alien to try and suss her out, enquired about availability and she replied with dates/times and account details to send a deposit to secure an appointment. But it was her personal account rather than a company account. Dodgy as duck

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I contacted this alien to try and suss her out, enquired about availability and she replied with dates/times and account details to send a deposit to secure an appointment. But it was her personal account rather than a company account. Dodgy as duck
It astounds me that they are able to trade! Dodgy on so many levels

Reactions: 6
I follow the page just for sh!ts and giggles. Everything about it looks unprofessional. She’s too busy promoting her alien face; tombstone teeth, rented lambo and fake boobs. I feel so sorry for the girls as they are so hooked up on trying to look like Instagram models but end up looking botched. Awful company. And considering how popular they are supposed to be how come there are last minute appointments with the ‘CEO’ today? She obviously needs to make quick £££

Reactions: 12
How mentally unwell do you have to be to do that to your face? I Genuinely thought her entire face was all filter. Staggering to think anyone pays for her to go anywhere near them!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I think he works there because there's another pic of him applying anaesthetic cream to someone's face. I'm no oil painting but I wouldn't let either of them near my face, just looking at them blisters my skin!

The cream he's applying looks like this cheapo from Wish. The tub is all in Chinese so God knows what the ingredients are :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20211005-144704_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211005-144450_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I cant believe theyre using that as numbing cream! (I mean i can, but wow)
Wtf has happened to his face, im litterally sat here laughing in disbelief at the pair of them.
I saw on their instagram today that there was some girl who flew from america, i honestly thought what a shame, and what a waste of money 😂
Her voice makes me want to stick pins in my eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Loads of people on the latest post saying the threads only last between 2 weeks and 2 months 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Loads of people on the latest post saying the threads only last between 2 weeks and 2 months 😳
They do - I have had them. Posting those crazy straight after pics is a bit of a con actually, the lift drops dramatically within a week or two. You don't end up looking like that, infact you can hardly tell I had it done which I regret tbh, for the price. The point is the thread inside stimulates collagen to help lift the eyebrow.

Reactions: 4