Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annecdote

I was getting my hair done in a salon once about 6 years ago when the owner held a clinic in the shop. I say clinic, her clients sat on a make up chair to get whatever they were having done. After someone had Botox, there must have been a bit left and she started injecting it into her own face 😭😭😭

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
So glad I found this thread. Me and my mate booked in with her for a ‘Kim K Package’ about 4 years ago (cringe), we both booked half a day off work and went together to a salon where Sarah was renting a room. When we got their her assistant ( she stunk of ciggies) come out and said haven’t got anyone booked in at that time and they are finished for the day now, so I said we have both booked the afternoon of work and showed her the Instagram Dms confirming our appointment, so she told Sarah and she went ‘Both come in the back and we’ll do you dead quick’, my mate looked at me and said what the f is going on. We went in the room, their was needles everywhere and bloody tissues from clients just lashed on the floor 🤮 then Sarah makes me and my mate sit down and goes the Kim K package won’t work on your faces cause your double chins are too big it won’t hide them but I’ll do it anyway cause it’ll make use look better 🤣 then said if use want a jaw line like mine girls you won’t get it in one session as theirs about 30ml in my jaw 🤢

Don’t get me wrong I’m not stick thin but both me and my mate barely had a double chin, I said to Sarah don’t feel comfortable I’m going sorry, and my mate said same it’s knocking me sick in here it’s minty 😂 I had a lucky escape that day 👏🏼

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

I am undercover

Chatty Member
Absolutely howling that MCR have their own thread on here. The google reviews are accurate. When I was training to get my aesthetics license, I remember seeing their Insta transformations and was blown away. I'd always had no shape to my face and my chin sorta...blends into my neck...so I went to MCR so they could "fix" me. What a fucking horror. They did everything I was taught not to do. The owner(?) Sarah was absolutely wasted and suggested she put a large amount of filler into my jaw and chin...she put about 7ml in without me knowing. I didn't realise how coked up she was really until after...i thought she was just abit whacky. I refused to pay and she made me life HELL. I wont say too much but lets just say it backfired horrificly and I sued them. Alot of people have. How they havent been shut down is beyond me.

• Wow
Reactions: 41

observerisshe

Chatty Member
To be fair this is what you do, a bottle of botox gets diluted and is enough for several patients on the same day usually
No that’s absolutely NOT how it goes, Botox is a prescription only medication and only prescribed for one single person after a consultation with a prescribing clinician. It should be discarded after said person has been treated and topped up.
Only doctors can have stock on site.
This is how you find out who has real and who has fake Botox!!

absolutely barbaric 😰

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

OhMeOhMyxx

228k followers. Most of the patients look traumatised and butchered. They pucker the skin horrifically on fox eye lift. Pretty sure that the did Sallie axles lips at one point which says it all really 🙈😂
What do we know about this company?
My friend visited the salon last year for lip filler, she wanted 0.5ml which is only a small amount within the lip area. She said when she arrived, overbearing, loud dance music was playing and could hardly hear what the receptionist was saying. Sarah who owns the clinic, who is addicted to cocaine, did the procedure and couldn’t stop sniffing and complaining about how rough she was after being out all night (Soooo professional) 🤦🏻‍♀️ and told my friend she needed more filler, so she put more filler in and left her looking a state 😂 after my friend complained, she got blocked!!! Steer away if your looking for professional treatment as all of their photos are edited…

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

Star is born

VIP Member
228k followers. Most of the patients look traumatised and butchered. They pucker the skin horrifically on fox eye lift. Pretty sure that the did Sallie axles lips at one point which says it all really 🙈😂
What do we know about this company?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
The salon in WALKDEN oh my fuck. I used to live a few miles away, but my ex had a warehouse near the place, and there was a nice bakers not to far away so I never minded popping along (if I had too). Many a time we sat in the car for over 2 hours looking at the STATES walking out.

Everyone who goes there has never heard of the word subtle, if you want to look like a bird who has been injected by another bird off the estate whose boyfriend is a plastic gangster …. Never seen so much from patent leather and faux fur trims walk out of that shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
I'm genuinely, like hand on heart confused and baffled that these people think they look good. Like you couldn't possibly in any way look at yourself or any of those people they are resharing and think yep fab. As for that owner my god I've never seen an ego like it. I thought Fffffffffffyona from CC was bad but this 'queen' is worse. If you were that proud of how you look you wouldn't use a filter.

• Heart
Reactions: 25