MCR aesthetics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely howling that MCR have their own thread on here. The google reviews are accurate. When I was training to get my aesthetics license, I remember seeing their Insta transformations and was blown away. I'd always had no shape to my face and my chin sorta...blends into my neck...so I went to MCR so they could "fix" me. What a bleeping horror. They did everything I was taught not to do. The owner(?) Sarah was absolutely wasted and suggested she put a large amount of filler into my jaw and chin...she put about 7ml in without me knowing. I didn't realise how coked up she was really until after...i thought she was just abit whacky. I refused to pay and she made me life HELL. I wont say too much but lets just say it backfired horrificly and I sued them. Alot of people have. How they havent been shut down is beyond me.
how do you go about this as i am currently see king a refund as they charged me twice for lips ive been waiting 4 weeks, the worst mistake going here and my daughters lips are horrendeous, we are going in there on Tuesday!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
how do you go about this as i am currently see king a refund as they charged me twice for lips ive been waiting 4 weeks, the worst mistake going here and my daughters lips are horrendeous, we are going in there on Tuesday!!!
What's happened, have they been responding to you? Take your statement in with you to prove you've been over charged and if they can't or won't settle it, threaten lawyers...usually does the job by itself but tbh they probably wouldn't care at which point I'd seek legal advice (if your bank cant help). The whole "business" is a bleeping tit show!!! They just DO NOT CARE.

Reactions: 3
I'm genuinely, like hand on heart confused and baffled that these people think they look good. Like you couldn't possibly in any way look at yourself or any of those people they are resharing and think yep fab. As for that owner my god I've never seen an ego like it. I thought Fffffffffffyona from CC was bad but this 'queen' is worse. If you were that proud of how you look you wouldn't use a filter.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What's happened, have they been responding to you? Take your statement in with you to prove you've been over charged and if they can't or won't settle it, threaten lawyers...usually does the job by itself but tbh they probably wouldn't care at which point I'd seek legal advice (if your bank cant help). The whole "business" is a bleeping tit show!!! They just DO NOT CARE.
Alls I can say is I'm in there next week 🤬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The thing is… basic hygiene when doing a procedure is not ever being met, touching their pants then back on the patients face… cardigans draped over the gloves.
People who go here won’t notice that because clearly by picking them they have zero idea about aesthetics otherwise they would avoid like the plague. Vile place

• Sick
Reactions: 13
The thing is… basic hygiene when doing a procedure is not ever being met, touching their pants then back on the patients face… cardigans draped over the gloves.
People who go here won’t notice that because clearly by picking them they have zero idea about aesthetics otherwise they would avoid like the plague. Vile place
I was thinking this. It’s like the first thing they teach you at college when I did beauty therapy (couple of decades ago now like 🤯) but it’s still vivid in my mind. And I’d be furious if my practitioner was bleeping about taking photos mid procedure

Reactions: 5