MCR aesthetics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fox eyes are beyond awful..the only good thing is people are saying they don't last. Does anyone follow Jordan James sparkes? I thought he was going to a Halloween party dressed up as "just had surgery"....but he literally has had more done to his face....its really sad.
I used to work with him about 8 years ago and he was absolutely lovely. I don't know what happened honestly but I feel very sad for him...he always did seem a little lost.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I used to work with him about 8 years ago and he was absolutely lovely. I don't know what happened honestly but I feel very sad for him...he always did seem a little lost.
You know what, he actually seems lovely, and he was lovely before all the surgery. It's a shame he's striving for what he thinks is perfection.

Reactions: 3
I've got tattooed eyeliner, brows and botox to high heavens.

Looking at these girls, I've never felt more of a 'natural' beauty! Goodness me... I really hope those threads fade as much as people say they do.

Reactions: 10
Why does she keep referring to herself as 'our queen' on the businesses insta stories and pretending it's her staff. Even if it was would you not be morto and asking them to be more professional.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That woman they’ve posted a video of 2 days ago with the round plasters each side of her eye for the fox eye treatment has the worst lip filler migration I’ve ever seen. Looks like she has a moustache.

Reactions: 4
I saw a video on TikTok about a girl who got threads on her brows not with MCR idk who with but they left her with uneven eyebrows when hey went down and went after 3 weeks completely

Reactions: 1
Jesus christ! They must have that body dysmorphia. How are you looking at that and thinking yeah man, I look mint!

Reactions: 8
If they look this horrendous WITH a filter, imagine what they must look like without.

Personally I think these women are paying to look like this, they want to look “surgified” - it’s like a status symbol, look what I can afford. They don’t care that they look like aliens.
sad part is that a lot of them go in debt to afford it.

Reactions: 15
If they look this horrendous WITH a filter, imagine what they must look like without.

Personally I think these women are paying to look like this, they want to look “surgified” - it’s like a status symbol, look what I can afford. They don’t care that they look like aliens.
sad part is that a lot of them go in debt to afford it.
I totally agree with you. It's just like wearing a badge saying 'look at me! I've got the cash to have work done!'.

If they look shocking now imagine what they'll look like when they are 60.... 👽

Reactions: 4