MCR aesthetics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she really use the same needle after someone and inject herself? Even a child knows not to share needles..

Reactions: 3
If you look on companies House 44k..yet owns a supercar. Guess the tax man will be knocking soon

Reactions: 6
228k followers. Most of the patients look traumatised and butchered. They pucker the skin horrifically on fox eye lift. Pretty sure that the did Sallie axles lips at one point which says it all really 🙈😂
What do we know about this company?
My friend visited the salon last year for lip filler, she wanted 0.5ml which is only a small amount within the lip area. She said when she arrived, overbearing, loud dance music was playing and could hardly hear what the receptionist was saying. Sarah who owns the clinic, who is addicted to cocaine, did the procedure and couldn’t stop sniffing and complaining about how rough she was after being out all night (Soooo professional) 🤦🏻‍♀️ and told my friend she needed more filler, so she put more filler in and left her looking a state 😂 after my friend complained, she got blocked!!! Steer away if your looking for professional treatment as all of their photos are edited…

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
The woman who talks on the stories is a mess, i assume she is the owner? How old is she? she reminds me of a 50 year old crack addict, so rough!

Reactions: 8
My friend visited the salon last year for lip filler, she wanted 0.5ml which is only a small amount within the lip area. She said when she arrived, overbearing, loud dance music was playing and could hardly hear what the receptionist was saying. Sarah who owns the clinic, who is addicted to cocaine, did the procedure and couldn’t stop sniffing and complaining about how rough she was after being out all night (Soooo professional) 🤦🏻‍♀️ and told my friend she needed more filler, so she put more filler in and left her looking a state 😂 after my friend complained, she got blocked!!! Steer away if your looking for professional treatment as all of their photos are edited…
That’s awful! It’s a shame she didn’t run for the hills

Reactions: 2
The after pictures just look terrible, pay hundreds of pounds for a look that lasts a few weeks. Oh and the delightful Danielle Lloyd is their poster girl 🙄 The Russian lips thing… I mean how is that a good look? I’m not averse to a few tweakments myself but this is a whole new level!
Is this the clinic in Liverpool?

I think they have a branch in Liverpool and the original in Manchester. Oh and of course Marbs and Doobs 🙄
My daughter went the one in Liverpool and I’m not kidding it was jam packed full of all young girls I mean 15-18 yr old and the so called staff came out literally shouting “Who’s next” run by kids it was so unprofessional. My daughters 20 and wanted me to go with her and thank god I did. She walked into the wrong clinic and thank good her appointment was with the girl next door. It was like the abattoir we just walked out but we would of anyway! It was shocking I rang trading standards afterwards and reported them.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Absolutely howling that MCR have their own thread on here. The google reviews are accurate. When I was training to get my aesthetics license, I remember seeing their Insta transformations and was blown away. I'd always had no shape to my face and my chin sorta...blends into my neck...so I went to MCR so they could "fix" me. What a bleeping horror. They did everything I was taught not to do. The owner(?) Sarah was absolutely wasted and suggested she put a large amount of filler into my jaw and chin...she put about 7ml in without me knowing. I didn't realise how coked up she was really until after...i thought she was just abit whacky. I refused to pay and she made me life HELL. I wont say too much but lets just say it backfired horrificly and I sued them. Alot of people have. How they havent been shut down is beyond me.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Who wants an appointment guys? you can look like this! 🥴🤣
duck my life I can’t believe she actually looks like that I thought it was that filter that everyone’s been using!!

I also looked her up on companies house and her accounts are a joke.

Reactions: 13
Jesus H Christ what is that creature - i thought the CONsultant Clinic was a hot mess until I saw this!

Reactions: 9
Absolutely howling that MCR have their own thread on here. The google reviews are accurate. When I was training to get my aesthetics license, I remember seeing their Insta transformations and was blown away. I'd always had no shape to my face and my chin sorta...blends into my neck...so I went to MCR so they could "fix" me. What a bleeping horror. They did everything I was taught not to do. The owner(?) Sarah was absolutely wasted and suggested she put a large amount of filler into my jaw and chin...she put about 7ml in without me knowing. I didn't realise how coked up she was really until after...i thought she was just abit whacky. I refused to pay and she made me life HELL. I wont say too much but lets just say it backfired horrificly and I sued them. Alot of people have. How they havent been shut down is beyond me.
Knew I wasn't far off the mark calling her a crack head 🤣

Wow, I'd love to know more!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually feel really emotional for the girls on their insta page, such a drastic change on them all and most so young. The fox eye thread thing looks ridiculous eyebrows aren’t meant to end pointing upwards

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I've been watching her stories of her own cosmetic work she's having done at the mo, good God she looks horrific, then eyes are something else...she's morphing into Katie Price!

Reactions: 6
I don’t trust anyone who willingly goes to get all their healthy teeth filed down to stumps just to get short-term fake plastic teeth shoved on them, vile🤢

Reactions: 11