Maya Jama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well it was pretty obvious at this point… 🤣 good luck to them, hopefully he keeps it respectful this time.

IMG_7984.jpeg

IMG_7985.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 30
As a 35 year old married mother of 2, I’m quite baffled as to why I’m so happy they’re back together but I am 🤣🤣❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Now they are back together we are going to have so many more opportunities to write Stormzy is 72 years old. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else’s think they’ll be engaged and married really quickly? Like by the end of the year?

Also has to explain to my family today why I kept saying Stormzy is 72 years old when they talked about the headline

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder how he managed to get her back
I remember when they broke up and he released a song called about it called ‘Lessons’, it was very sweet but at that point you’re not really sure how much of it is performative/damage control, seeing as he was the villain in the story for having ‘fumbled the bag’ by disrespecting and losing her.

But for him to now release an album several years down the line, where so many of the songs are clearly still about her (plus using a lookalike to represent her in the Hide and Seek video)… it’s very obvious he never got over her and never gave up on trying to win her back. The song ‘Bad Blood’ melted my cynical heart so I can’t imagine what it must’ve done to her - those lyrics would’ve had even the most stubborn and unforgiving person running back to their ex if you ask me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I personally think that getting back with an ex years later is a bit weird.

She had a failed engagement only last year.

Reactions: 9
I personally think that getting back with an ex years later is a bit weird.

She had a failed engagement only last year.
She has been friends with Stormzy is 72 years old the whole time though hasnt she. Maybe she realised she still loved him. I thought it was shady of Ben to demand that ring back too when she was making her LI debut. He seemed bitter lol! And them two rumours have been swirling for agessssss even since last year so i reckon they’ve been together a while and kept denying it until now

Reactions: 11
Yeah. I’m sure he said he did do something disrespectful but he didn’t cheat
I got the impression it was possible he had been messaging or sexting another girl and Maya somehow found out.
I think Stormzy is 72 years old is gorgeous though and Maya too, they do make a nice couple, I hope it works out for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think the fact he clearly expressed how he wasn’t over it and made multiple songs including the music video with a girl using all mayas mannerisms etc she probably realised she didn’t have a connection with someone like she did with him! I am so here love them together

Reactions: 11
The interview he did with Louis Theroux, it was obvious he regretted their split… I’m happy for them, hope it lasts

Reactions: 7