Maya Jama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's cringe that she's reposted the story of someone shouting "Maya you're beautiful."

I just find her too full of herself these days. Yes she is attractive but the constant videos of her oogling herself and the stupid tongue out is just off putting. It comes across pretty desperate tbh.
I do think she’s beautiful but she’s so self obsessed that it’s really off-putting.

Reactions: 6
The main photo they used for her Rimmel campaign is awful! I wonder if she had any say in the picture.

Reactions: 4
So she’s apparently dating leonardo dicaprio 👀
I thought he'd come out and publicly denied it and that he's back with Gigi?
He's into super younger girls so Maya may be a bit old for him (even though she can be really childish at times)

Reactions: 3
So gross. Why on earth would she date him given his shady dating history. Maybe she’s more fame hungry than we thought and wants to get the state side publicity

Reactions: 2
I find it hard to believe, she’s not type of woman to put up with his tit. I think it’s tabloids tryna invent a story
They might be mates though
Plus she’s too old for his standards lol and too smart

Reactions: 7
i know her star sign is a leo but posting a selfie where a necklace saying ‘leo’ is very on show while she’s being linked to leo dicaprio is clearly to bait the news outlets so she can have articles written about her

Reactions: 16
a pretty girl but gosh she grinds my gears :ROFLMAO: her schtick is very 'I'm-not-like-other-girls' and I can't stand it.

Reactions: 13
Sounds like she's having boy drama. All those bikini pics and then the screen shot about her "being rare" that her friend sent her.
Awful advertisement for her friend's bikini company- the top didnt fit her at all!

Bit weird she's in Thailand, all photos/videos of her and none of the person(s) she's with.....usually can't stop posting cringey photos with tongue out & those stupid Shakira wannabe videos... must be a new man.

Reactions: 6
Bit weird she's in Thailand, all photos/videos of her and none of the person(s) she's with.....usually can't stop posting cringey photos with tongue out & those stupid Shakira wannabe videos... must be a new man.
She’s alone at a wellness retreat resort

Does she have any other work commitments now other than hosting LI? That’s rumoured to start early June. She used to be everywhere, radio/tv etc.

Does she have any other work commitments now other than hosting LI? That’s rumoured to start early June. She used to be everywhere, radio/tv etc.
At this point she’s in a position to hand pick her gigs, rather than take anything that’s being offered to her.

At this point she’s in a position to hand pick her gigs, rather than take anything that’s being offered to her.
Exactly this. I’m not a massive fan of her as a presenter but she’s in a great position, she is being offered everything and anything, but doesn’t need it and the more selective she is the more it increases her stock. She has some good people around her, career wise, at least.

Just clarifying that I didn’t mean it in a bad way, I’m just curious what else she might be doing/doing next, the only other thing I can think of is Don’t Hate The Playaz but I don’t know if it’s been renewed for a 5th series or not.

If I was in her position I’d be jetting to retreats in Thailand too🤣

Just clarifying that I didn’t mean it in a bad way, I’m just curious what else she might be doing/doing next, the only other thing I can think of is Don’t Hate The Playaz but I don’t know if it’s been renewed for a 5th series or not.

If I was in her position I’d be jetting to retreats in Thailand too🤣
Let’s make the most of the peace lol.