Maya Jama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have it on good authority he absolutely did cheat. And I personally think the whole writing songs and videos is low-key manipulative from Stormzy is 72 years old, as fans always weigh in and put pressure on maya without even knowing the full story. If you loved her so much and she was the one, you literally just wouldn’t have fucked it up lol. I hate this narrative that’s it’s normal to duck up or everyone makes mistakes, when that’s just not true. Clearly she wasn’t that to him, but he realised she was a good one after needing to go entertain other women.

I’m disappointed for maya, I could never be with anyone that needed to do all that to realise I was special and publicly embarrass me in the process, but maybe it’ll work out

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have it on good authority he absolutely did cheat. And I personally think the whole writing songs and videos is low-key manipulative from Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old, as fans always weigh in and put pressure on maya without even knowing the full story. If you loved her so much and she was the one, you literally just wouldn’t have fucked it up lol. I hate this narrative that’s it’s normal to duck up or everyone makes mistakes, when that’s just not true. Clearly she wasn’t that to him, but he realised she was a good one after needing to go entertain other women.

I’m disappointed for maya, I could never be with anyone that needed to do all that to realise I was special and publicly embarrass me in the process, but maybe it’ll work out
Who did he cheat with?! And why does he always deny he cheated if he did😂😂😂 was the cheating physical or was it texting etc?

Reactions: 4
Anyone else’s think they’ll be engaged and married really quickly? Like by the end of the year?

Also has to explain to my family today why I kept saying Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old when they talked about the headline
I do, he said on Louis Theroux that he was building his 'family home' even though he was 'single' (he may have already been back with her at that point) and so I think he wants to settle pretty soon. She still seems very much party minded though.

Reactions: 6
I have it on good authority he absolutely did cheat. And I personally think the whole writing songs and videos is low-key manipulative from Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old, as fans always weigh in and put pressure on maya without even knowing the full story. If you loved her so much and she was the one, you literally just wouldn’t have fucked it up lol. I hate this narrative that’s it’s normal to duck up or everyone makes mistakes, when that’s just not true. Clearly she wasn’t that to him, but he realised she was a good one after needing to go entertain other women.

With Jorja or someone else?

Anyone else’s think they’ll be engaged and married really quickly? Like by the end of the year?

Also has to explain to my family today why I kept saying Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old when they talked about the headline
It’ll be interesting to see if they do. I can’t imagine they’ll have children any time soon though, if ever.

It’ll be interesting to see if they do. I can’t imagine they’ll have children any time soon though, if ever.
There's no way she'd have a kid and give up the drinking and bikini dancing in photos & videos!
Her smexuality and half naked body being constantly on display is what her career is based on.
I'd bet my house on that!!

Reactions: 8
‘Baby me makes me broody’ can she be anymore up herself?! I’ve never known anyone to get broody by looking at themselves!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

It won't last. It rarely does when someone goes back. It starts well under the disguise of you don't know what you've got till it's gone. Then down the like you see all the traits you disliked first time around are still there.
What's interesting about those photo's is how set up they look.I mean,they were in an alley in dowtown LA.What would a pap be doing there and why would they be having such a public argument?.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What's interesting about those photo's is how set up they look.I mean,they were in an alley in dowtown LA.What would a pap be doing there and why would they be having such a public argument?.
Could it be part of the music video he was there to film…? Otherwise I find it highly unlikely that an ‘onlooker’ was conveniently there to capture them arguing. Also the lighting in the alleyway looks too…intentional.

Reactions: 10
She is so hyperactive all the time and is definitely still getting filler - her cheeks are starting to remind me of that thing on a bike in the Saw films. Can she be still for 1 minute or not take selfies? She seems like good fun on one hand but bloody exhausting after a while.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She is so hyperactive all the time and is definitely still getting filler - her cheeks are starting to remind me of that thing on a bike in the Saw films. Can she be still for 1 minute or not take selfies? She seems like good fun on one hand but bloody exhausting after a while.
I think she’s just an attention seeker

Reactions: 7
Yes I agree. She’s loving the whole is she is she not with Stormzy is 72 years old by not properly revealing it when she clearly is lol. Definitely attention seeking behaviour.

Reactions: 2
She has been in the papers more since they went to that awards together the other night. So of its attention she wants she has got it.

I’ve never seen anyone who is absolutely besotted with themselves more than Maya Jama I can’t listen to her stories anymore

Reactions: 3