Maya Jama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't it said that he cheated with Jorja Smith?
I saw posts on certain gossip pages on insta that he was caught on video dancing with her and looking very close to her. A couple said there was a kiss..no sign of the vid though.

Reactions: 3
Apologies if it’s been asked before but does anyone know what work Maya’s had done. She seems to have had a “glow up” / looks different from a few years ago?

Reactions: 4
Hope it works out for them as he seems a really good guy. Just not sure about her lol. Career a bit slow? Couldn't find anyone else? I dunno, just feel with her everything has a motive. Hope I'm wrong!

Apologies if it’s been asked before but does anyone know what work Maya’s had done. She seems to have had a “glow up” / looks different from a few years ago?
She's had her cheeks and lips done as a minimum. Just look at her older pics.

Hope it works out for them as he seems a really good guy. Just not sure about her lol. Career a bit slow? Couldn't find anyone else? I dunno, just feel with her everything has a motive. Hope I'm wrong!
She has always come across as vain, insincere and attention-seeking to me... Like more so than other celebrities (although I probably would be like that too if I looked like her!) . Playing cat and mouse games with the press and then complaining about it on social media. The pictures of them were of course set up to maximise on all the speculation over the last few weeks.

Reactions: 8
I personally think that getting back with an ex years later is a bit weird.

She had a failed engagement only last year.
Not weird at all. Split from my long term bf in my mid 20s, got back together and married at 30. Still together 15 years later. Sometimes life affects you both and things fall apart- doesn’t mean there isn’t still love there and it isn’t repairable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah she even said on aftersun I can fall in love in a few days if I have to” dunno what that means lol

He's by far the most successful, globally recognised, well-connected and richest rapper in the UK (and by all accounts, a decent guy to boot). I think that's probably motive enough :)

She looks very different now. I know this was a while ago but she’s definitely had cheek fillers, lip fillers and other things but I’m not glued up on that kind of stuff 🤣 As for saying she comes across as vain and things because she’s beautiful. There’s plenty of beautiful people out there that are down to earth and not stuck up. Just because someone is beautiful, doesn’t give them the okay to be vain. Nothing worse than stuck up people.

Attachments

Not weird at all. Split from my long term bf in my mid 20s, got back together and married at 30. Still together 15 years later. Sometimes life affects you both and things fall apart- doesn’t mean there isn’t still love there and it isn’t repairable.
Everyone is different. Not for me personally. My ex and I had an amicable break up years ago. After about a year or so, they kind of reached out. But I didn't entertain it. When it's done, it's done.

I think 4/5 years apart to grow up a bit/explore other relationships and a very public admittance from him that he was the one that messed up/only speaking highly of her helps.

If he’d been the usual bitter ex or refuse to take any blame then I’d judge her a lot more for being back with him.

Reactions: 17
She looks very different now. I know this was a while ago but she’s definitely had cheek fillers, lip fillers and other things but I’m not glued up on that kind of stuff 🤣 As for saying she comes across as vain and things because she’s beautiful. There’s plenty of beautiful people out there that are down to earth and not stuck up. Just because someone is beautiful, doesn’t give them the okay to be vain. Nothing worse than stuck up people.
she actually looks totally different wow! i didnt realise how much she had changed. she still looks great though!

Haha Can you explain it to me too please.
It’s from an old thread where people were speculating the rapper arrested for assault. So many people kept saying Stormzy is 72 years old and had to be told it can’t be him as he was 27 and the age didn’t fit. This turned into a joke of saying he was 72 and then the edit from the autocorrect happened and stuck

It was Dizzee Rascal btw

Reactions: 8
Finally a reason to write Stomzy

I always liked those two together, hope it works out. I’m more concerned about the bikini top style where it seems to be overflowing in a painful way around all the edges. I’d be fiddling with that non-stop.

it didn’t do 72 years old! Sad

Finally a reason to write Stomzy

I always liked those two together, hope it works out. I’m more concerned about the bikini top style where it seems to be overflowing in a painful way around all the edges. I’d be fiddling with that non-stop.

it didn’t do 72 years old! Sad
Because you didn’t write Stormzy is 72 years old. You wrote Stomzy ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 6