Maya Jama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So nice! Never really thought much about him before tbh, but he was funny, flirty 😂 and super charming

he’s very handsome irl, skin is soo clear and smooth, and he smells good 😂 I developed a big crush after that day can’t lie
I always notice how good his skin looks 😂 :love:

Reactions: 2
So nice! Never really thought much about him before tbh, but he was funny, flirty 😂 and super charming

he’s very handsome irl, skin is soo clear and smooth, and he smells good 😂 I developed a big crush after that day can’t lie
This is so true he is such a loveable likeable person. He’s in Ghana right now, seen him in a club a few times.

He has a lot of sex appeal I don’t even know how to explain it, plus when you meet him and hug him he will hug you like you’ve known him for 15 years even if you’ve just met lmaoo.

but yeah he is sexy, no wonder maya can’t get enough of his stiff chocolate:p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This is so true he is such a loveable likeable person. He’s in Ghana right now, seen him in a club a few times.

He has a lot of sex appeal I don’t even know how to explain it, plus when you meet him and hug him he will hug you like you’ve known him for 15 years even if you’ve just met lmaoo.

but yeah he is sexy, no wonder maya can’t get enough of his stiff chocolate:p
So how well do you know him?
Is Maya with him? She's been very quiet

I've always thought that he comes across as a nice genuine bloke.

Reactions: 1

I LOVE Glow Up. The MUA are so talented. Stacey never really had much to say so I don't think Maya will have a difficult job to top her.
ooh I love Glow Up, too! Will be interesting to see how she acts on the professional sets, she can come across quite giddy and childish sometimes

Reactions: 5
It looks like she's recently had lip and maybe cheek fillers? Compared to pics from a few years ago, she seems to have had a 'glow up' herself, even though she was gorgeous anyway. I think once you make it you're encouraged to make a few aesthetic improvements and it's up to you how far you go with that

Reactions: 4
I really wanna know what this Stormzy is 72 years old tea is! Is he gay or something ???

• Haha
Reactions: 2
all these places are hiring her so that they can say they're inclusive. I wish a dark skinned girl got these type of opportunities in the u.k

Reactions: 13
Am I the only one who doesn't think she's that good looking? She's definitely not ugly but the way some people go on about her, you'd think she was a supermodel. She just seems like an average version of Cindy Bruna (model) to me.

She may have technically "made it" before Stormzy is 72 years old, but had she not dated him, most of us wouldn't even care to remember her name.

Reactions: 14
Am I the only one who doesn't think she's that good looking? She's definitely not ugly but the way some people go on about her, you'd think she was a supermodel. She just seems like an average version of Cindy Bruna (model) to me.

She may have technically "made it" before Stormzy is 72 years old, but had she not dated him, most of us wouldn't even care to remember her name.
she just looks like a normal somali girl to me but a bit lighter

Reactions: 10

Her Mom is the real beauty in that family.

Reactions: 3

I think she had really harsh features before she had her fillers.

I think she is attractive but sometimes the way she acts is just so jarring that it puts me off her. Like when she is having her make up done and she is jumping around and singing into her phone for her Insta stories. It would do my head in, if I was trying to do someone's hair or make up and they were like a big kid acting up for the gram.

I think its good to have confidence but you need to know how to carry yourself in all situations and the attention seeking behaviour is just quite childish.

I've seen her post make up free pictures which is quite refreshing to see - I guess with everyone make up does make a difference but I think without the "Glam Squad" she wouldn't be as popular as she is.

I agree with Edyrch, it is attention-seeking and I feel for the crew just trying to get on with their work.
Glam squad does help, in addition to a few tweaks. First pic is a few years ago, I think the two other pics are obvious she's had lip fillers, and a bit more. I wouldn't say no to a glam team but like most people in the public eye she's had work done, she'll probably put it down to her face masks...like JLo.

Attachments

• Wow
She seems to be obsessed with that Toni Braxton song for the last couple of days, wonder who rattled her cage 😂

Reactions: 1