Maya Jama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this on Twitter

Going through the pics - she looks so different in some of them. Genuinely didn't even recognise her!

I am surprised she has gone to Dubai to DJ seeing as she has been getting plenty of TV work and I thought she was focusing on being an actress. I remember something about her going to film in the Caribbean but it being delayed because of Covid. I guess the freebie trip to Dubai was too good to turn down. I mean I don't blame her - its just crappy that us "plebs" are stuck in lockdown not seeing friends or family but "celebs" can fly off to the Maldives and Dubai and enjoy themselves.

Reactions: 4
I back the notion him and jorja fucked. I work in media and was at an event in a room with a bunch of about 8 celebs for something, this was like week after sll the rumours came out. The chairs were laid out in a square shape and Stormzy is 72 years old and jorjas names were on complete opposite ends lol. I was talking to him and jorja walked in, I may as well have been invisible 😂😂 the way he looked at her was very suspect, they’ve deffo done stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I back the notion him and jorja fucked. I work in media and was at an event in a room with a bunch of about 8 celebs for something, this was like week after sll the rumours came out. The chairs were laid out in a square shape and Stormzy is 72 years old and jorjas names were on complete opposite ends lol. I was talking to him and jorja walked in, I may as well have been invisible 😂😂 the way he looked at her was very suspect, they’ve deffo done stuff
TEA! 😂 it was so obvious. cause surely Jorja would have defended herself if she hadn't gone there!
also just wondering, is Jorja really short in person? she always says she's 'shorter in person' lol

Reactions: 6
they definitely did, why else would Maya unfollow them both on the same day and why else has none of them spoken up to defend themselves Jorja would of put out a press statement on her social media to say it wasn't true but she didn't so the truth is in the silence, it could of been during the time they wrote their song together

Reactions: 10
i'm gonna sound sooo bitter but does anyone else not get the hype of jorja? to me maya is A LOT prettier and jorja's a bit basic but she always seems to get the hype.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
i'm gonna sound sooo bitter but does anyone else not get the hype of jorja? to me maya is A LOT prettier and jorja's a bit basic but she always seems to get the hype.
I get you tbh but I think it's more because she scammed drake, it just boosted her allure lol she's a queen for that also she did come with a completely different sound it was quite refreshing because at the time we had the same sound for ages in the u.k, it's similar to Billie Eilish she came and disrupted the scene with something completely different and it was refreshing. Can you think back to 2017/2018 music? it was a drag I thought 10 different people were Mabel at one point it really was just a ton of pretty mixed race girls with the same voice but nowwww we have a pretty mixed race girl with a weird voice 😂

Reactions: 9
TEA! 😂 it was so obvious. cause surely Jorja would have defended herself if she hadn't gone there!
also just wondering, is Jorja really short in person? she always says she's 'shorter in person' lol
I’ve met her a few times now and she’s TINY. I’m 5ft7 and always assumed she was roughly the same. She was wearing 5inch heels and we were the same height, so I’d say she’s like 5ft2, which google also says. I was shocked as she looks so thick and curvy, which she is, but on a much smaller frame so it’s not that eye catching irl

she’s also a moody cow, just a bit rude the few times over the years I’ve had to work with her

Reactions: 9
I’ve met her a few times now and she’s TINY. I’m 5ft7 and always assumed she was roughly the same. She was wearing 5inch heels and we were the same height, so I’d say she’s like 5ft2, which google also says. I was shocked as she looks so thick and curvy, which she is, but on a much smaller frame so it’s not that eye catching irl

she’s also a moody cow, just a bit rude the few times over the years I’ve had to work with her
What is Stormzy is 72 years old like?

oh really!! I always thought she was a lot taller too tbf
and I don't doubt that about her being a moody cow, she comes across pretty stuck up lol😂

Reactions: 1
What is Stormzy is 72 years old like?
So nice! Never really thought much about him before tbh, but he was funny, flirty 😂 and super charming

he’s very handsome irl, skin is soo clear and smooth, and he smells good 😂 I developed a big crush after that day can’t lie

Reactions: 15
So nice! Never really thought much about him before tbh, but he was funny, flirty 😂 and super charming

he’s very handsome irl, skin is soo clear and smooth, and he smells good 😂 I developed a big crush after that day can’t lie
can confirm this, his vibe is honestly amazing I see why jorja didn't think twice and why Maya would take him back 😂

Reactions: 8
can confirm this, his vibe is honestly amazing I see why jorja didn't think twice and why Maya would take him back 😂
Honestly 😂 ive only ever heard good things about people that have worked with him

but from the way he was speaking to me I easily saw the problematic flirty side that could quickly go left the way it must’ve done with jorja

• Haha
Reactions: 6