Maura Higgins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think it’s a bit of a dig to Molly Mae? Who kicked up a fuss and cancelled 3 / 4 appointments for getting bloods.. ? I know she’s talking about smears but she goes on to include bloods in the category in a later story 🤔

I think Maura is trying to be helpful and promote people getting it done which I like.. yes some people do find them sore but I think A LOT of people dramatise just how sore and then it freaks other women out and more people avoid them

Reactions: 7
at least shes using her platform for something useful, even if the excecution isn't quite right

Reactions: 8
Do you think it’s a bit of a dig to Molly Mae? Who kicked up a fuss and cancelled 3 / 4 appointments for getting bloods.. ? I know she’s talking about smears but she goes on to include bloods in the category in a later story 🤔

I think Maura is trying to be helpful and promote people getting it done which I like.. yes some people do find them sore but I think A LOT of people dramatise just how sore and then it freaks other women out and more people avoid them
She was sick last month and was getting tests done on ST Patrick day. I think the blood tests were further tests needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
at least shes using her platform for something useful, even if the excecution isn't quite right
I'm glad she's come back to rephrase what she said, because the message is super important!

But telling people it doesn't hurt and then that person feeling shock from any discomfort doesn't help!

What she should say is yes, it may well be horrible, but you can do it and it could save your life!

God I hope its a dig 🤣🤣

She is killing the coachella look, she has all the other insta huns gone wild calling her queen!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think she was at coachella pre LI and absolutely stole the show with her outfit. ( pink wig, white ensemble)

I never thought they would go back to hanging out as it’s difficult to get back to how you was before you got together .I don’t think they have any bad blood between each other since both follow.

Smallest head and the biggest body looks like someone’s photo
Shopped mauras head on someone else body

Reactions: 5
Smallest head and the biggest body looks like someone’s photo
Shopped mauras head on someone else body
She did post a few; the one she’s posed working her angles and the one you posted she was on a different angle more relaxed. The next two are tagged pictures from other people posting her.

Edit; It’s not photoshopped but omg I can see now why it looks like it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the difference between the 1st and 2nd pics she posted lol it does look like a random body with her face

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Maura is saying she is single but i am sure she was a bbq with him the other week ?
Her friend Laura was at the bbq as well, so it clearly wasn't a one on one meet up (could well have been a few more people there). Maybe they went on some dates/wanted to get to know each other, decided there wasn't much of a romantic spark there ..but they enjoyed hanging out (so went to the same bbq).

Reactions: 6