Maura Higgins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For some reason I thought Maura's career would really take off but it seems like a lot of things e.g her collab with inglot have completely flopped

Reactions: 8
For some reason I thought Maura's career would really take off but it seems like a lot of things e.g her collab with inglot have completely flopped
Not sure why you'd think that.

They would hardly have renewed her contract and released a second collection with her this year, if the first collection didn't do good business for them last year.

Same way that Bellamianta tanning, wouldn't have released a second collection with her this year, if the first didn't do good business last year.

Same way she wouldn't be fronting Ann Summers Christmas campaign, for the 3rd year running, if she hadn't been been doing well for them the last 2 years (although I have to say, i'm not that keen on their Christmas campaign this year, just seems a bit thrown together compared to their last one with Maura).

Reactions: 10
Not sure why you'd think that.

They would hardly have renewed her contract and released a second collection with her this year, if the first collection didn't do good business for them last year.

Same way that Bellamianta tanning, wouldn't have released a second collection with her this year, if the first didn't do good business last year.

Same way she wouldn't be fronting Ann Summers Christmas campaign, for the 3rd year running, if she hadn't been been doing well for them the last 2 years (although I have to say, i'm not that keen on their Christmas campaign this year, just seems a bit thrown together compared to their last one with Maura).
Absolutely!! Like everyone that I know has her inglot collab!!

Reactions: 10
Absolutely!! Like everyone that I know has her inglot collab!!
Well I wouldn't go that far. 😄

..but clearly , you're not going to be asked to do a second collection of anything, if the first did badly.

Reactions: 3
Well I wouldn't go that far. 😄

..but clearly , you're not going to be asked to do a second collection of anything, if the first did badly.
No genuinely I work in that industry and most of the muas use that palette 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my bad lol i've just never seen/heard any hype about it oops
To be fair, I don't think they advertise on TV or anything like that. Most of their marketing seems via instagram/tabloid stories with Maura/in-store displays. Boots & Superdrug still sell it in the UK (which is nothing to be sniffed at). Of course, it might be that they do most of their business in Ireland (which is an advantage for Maura). Still, Maura would be very lucky to get another collection with them next year, regardless (as they tend to like to get someone new each year. Maura was fortunate to get 2 years in a row).

No genuinely I work in that industry and most of the muas use that palette 😅
lol..it's easier to assume sarcasm...where tattle is involved. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I absolutely love Maura. I’m so glad to see her thrive, my original comment was just in regards to the new agency shes signed with. I’d just be a bit worried shed get lost in the books because I didn’t know what way she was going with her career.
I thought sticking with a smaller agency when she was the big star on their books was her best bet.

I knew a girl growing up signed to a decent modelling agency with regular work. She moved to the capital to a bigger agency and they dropped her after 6 months due to zero bookings. I just would be wary this could happen to Maura and wondered what others thought.

I personally love her, I’ve just purchased a few of her Bellamianta sets as I thinks she’s a fantastic model for them x

Reactions: 2
Why does such a beautiful woman have to pump her face full of crap
It’s really addictive. I started filler 5 years ago, lips only. I actually had a problem on a routine appointment for top up where a nodule was discovered. Required two painful dissolution appts weeks apart, had to wait for it all to settle before I could return to have my lips filled.
It’s been 4 months and I’ve not returned. I actually LOVE how I look without filer, all the character is back in my smile.
For me it took not having it to realise I didn’t want it xx

I absolutely love Maura. I’m so glad to see her thrive, my original comment was just in regards to the new agency shes signed with. I’d just be a bit worried shed get lost in the books because I didn’t know what way she was going with her career.
I thought sticking with a smaller agency when she was the big star on their books was her best bet.

I knew a girl growing up signed to a decent modelling agency with regular work. She moved to the capital to a bigger agency and they dropped her after 6 months due to zero bookings. I just would be wary this could happen to Maura and wondered what others thought.

I personally love her, I’ve just purchased a few of her Bellamianta sets as I thinks she’s a fantastic model for them x
It's bound to be a risk...but I guess it's the old "no risk, no reward" mantra. Take a leap in the direction you want , but risk a fall....or stay with a safety net, but feel obliged to take jobs that she doesn't really want to do.

Fortunately for Maura, she likely has enough cash in the bank, to risk that leap.

I think Off Limits have probably helped a great deal with some of her UK TV bookings/continued press coverage etc, as well as knowing what 'Love Island' brand deals are worth... and made her a great deal of money (as she likely did for them)..

..on the flipside, I think most of those brands(especially INGLOT, Bellamianta & Ann Summers), would have gone for her, regardless of her agency. Same with 'GLOW UP Ireland'.

Reactions: 5
Maura is pretty , i would say she is the best looking out the ring girls but she looks so different to her natural face and even when she was on lobe island.
I know it’s upto them what they do but I wish they would see they don’t need it.

She looks fine on tv and in other pics. This particular picture I noticed how slim she’s getting around the face and maybe it’s the hairstyle making it more obvious. She looked better with more weight on her and when she’s chilled on the fillers. It’s all down to body dysmorphia with this lot and trying to keep up with everyone which is sad. The one thing I’m shocked she hasn’t done yet is the fake boobs.

She looked AMAZING when she was on love island and right after...whatever botox/filler/teeth/weight loss etc she has not done her any favours.

She looks fine on tv and in other pics. This particular picture I noticed how slim she’s getting around the face and maybe it’s the hairstyle making it more obvious. She looked better with more weight on her and when she’s chilled on the fillers. It’s all down to body dysmorphia with this lot and trying to keep up with everyone which is sad. The one thing I’m shocked she hasn’t done yet is the fake boobs.
I hope she doesn’t go for the fake books, she’s very slim so they would just end up looking stuck on

So Maura pays her PR to get any comments she won‘t liked removed pretty much instantly.

A comment like “she tries too hard but looks great” gets reported and deleted within minutes

• Wow