Maura Higgins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That might be my favourite red carpet look of Maura's (and she has had some good ones)
Step on my neck please Maura....lol.🤪

I do sort of wish she'd embrace her pale skin more (still saddened we didn't get a vampire/Morticia look for Halloween this year)..

..but then, she's probably canny enough to be folding in an ad for her tanning/make-up range for this look (as she did with the NTA's)😁.

Reactions: 8
Was thinking the same,’it seems to just be an opportunity for the ‘celebs’ to show off their outfits 😤
Exactly just a picture opportunity for them. I’ve always admired the POB but just slightly annoys me seeing them at the event

Reactions: 7
It seems a bit gross to go to the Pride of Britain awards, never mention the event or awardees, and just post endless selfies of yourself looking hot so everyone goes 'OMB obsessed! 🔥'

Reactions: 15
Exactly, every insta influencer who attends it is tone death, it’s in their nature, hence why they shouldn’t be invited. I don’t understand the guest list for the event at all and the organisers should really sort that out. Constant articles about Maura, Molly, Holly is ridiculous!! The attention should be on the winners and charities.

Reactions: 13
Is it safe to assume her and Chris are no longer friends?
I'd guess so (although I suppose I just assume that because they don't interact in public).

They did seem to be friendly(ish) when they split. It was after Maura started dating Gio, that things seemed to sour in terms of comments on insta/liking each others posts ....but then, I suppose neither would see it as appropriate to like their ex's photos if they's started seeing someone else (or indeed hang out together).

One thing with that relationship, neither they/their PR teams, ever briefed against the other...they split and that was it. So they certainly tried to keep it civil.

Still, I can't see them becoming close again, even after the Gio split... as I suspect one or the other wouldn't want to risk confused feelings/leading the other on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hmm...

...looks like Maura has left 'Off Limits Entertainment' (her agent/management since Love Island), as she removed their email from her insta.
(well, I assume she left them, as she's their biggest client..outside of sports at least)

I mentioned previously that she had recently followed a bunch of people involved with 'Elite World Group', over the last couple of months...and she followed the management wing of the company on insta today. I'm interested to see what they intend to do with her, as they don't seem to have other Love Islanders on their books (mainly models and musicians).

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
God took me ages to find a Maura Higgins thread, i thought it would be pages deep into her threads lol.

I wonder why Elite have taken her on ? I don’t know what anyone can do with her because god love her the accent is too terrifying for radio, or TV work outside of Ireland. She’s not tall enough for catwalk, unless she’s venturing down a catalogue route which she sorta of already does anyway.
Staying a reality route I would have thought was her best bet ?

God took me ages to find a Maura Higgins thread, i thought it would be pages deep into her threads lol.

I wonder why Elite have taken her on ? I don’t know what anyone can do with her because god love her the accent is too terrifying for radio, or TV work outside of Ireland. She’s not tall enough for catwalk, unless she’s venturing down a catalogue route which she sorta of already does anyway.
She's trying to get into modelling

She’s already turned down reality shows like ex on the beach and celebs go dating. These type of shows aren’t for everyone. I think she can still do reality tv with this management and her usual ad work. She will probably be doing brand modelling for fashion/beauty which I suppose is similar to what she does. She’s photogenic and is into modelling so why not.. They already signed Daisy Lowe(height 5’8) and Amy Jackson (height 5’3) so it’s not just catwalk models on the books.

Reactions: 2
Elite also have Kendal Jenner on their books. I think she has gone pretty well when you compare her to series 7 islanders who have had to go back to their sensible day jobs.

I think it’s a smart move, she needs a refresh, I honestly can’t think of anything noteworthy she’s done recently

Reactions: 3