Maura Higgins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there anyway to watch it in the uk? I love glow up and curious to see how Maura is

Reactions: 2
If you download the rte player maybe? It’s on that
It’s not a patch on the uk one
Ooh I’ll give that a go thanks! Shame if it’s not up to par, I’m from Dublin living in the uk so like to see the irish shows doing well 😁

Reactions: 1
Ooh I’ll give that a go thanks! Shame if it’s not up to par, I’m from Dublin living in the uk so like to see the irish shows doing well 😁
It’s still good and some class work showcased on it. It’s just the uk version has a much slicker production and the presenter speaks clearly

You can use the tvmucho app to watch (you get an hours free tv a day.)
you need VPN to watch glow up irl on the RTE app

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She looks good but I've just realised that she could be Giovanni's sister. They look quite alike!
..only when she has the fake tan on...without it she's a potential vampire. 😁

Speaking of which, I'd quite like to see her go 'vampire glam' using her natural skin tone, at some point. She'd probably rock a goth look, if she wanted to change things up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
RTÉ doesn’t work for me. I’ve never heard of tvmucho is it new?
I’ve only heard of it recently. I know a few people who use it.
The RTE player app sometimes lets those in the uk watch some of its shows without vpn but doesn’t seem to allow glow up .

..only when she has the fake tan on...without it she's a potential vampire. 😁

Speaking of which, I'd quite like to see her go 'vampire glam' using her natural skin tone, at some point. She'd probably rock a goth look, if she wanted to change things up.
I think she looks a hundred times prettier and more natural in the pics and videos Giovanni posts of her (though most are in b/w presumably because she doesn't have her tan/make-up on) than in the overly tanned, sexy-face poses she does for Insta.

Reactions: 7
I think she looks a hundred times prettier and more natural in the pics and videos Giovanni posts of her (though most are in b/w presumably because she doesn't have her tan/make-up on) than in the overly tanned, sexy-face poses she does for Insta.
Not really he posted a videos of her making breakfast with no slap on. I probably sound stupid by I love wearing tan it gives me more confidence.
I’ve only heard of it recently. I know a few people who use it.
The RTE player app sometimes lets those in the uk watch some of its shows without vpn but doesn’t seem to allow glow up .
Yes and a show called hells week looks good. I can’t find it anywhere and RTÉ works with vpn but only on my computer. TVmucho is new to me I’ll give it a try.

Reactions: 4
Does Maura live in London? Because I went on her account maybe second time after LI and I see her posing in my (previous) apartment building 😅

Does Maura live in London? Because I went on her account maybe second time after LI and I see her posing in my (previous) apartment building 😅
I think she moved out last week (based on her insta stories). ..so you've just missed her. 😁

(I suspect she's still living near there. Probably just decided to buy instead of rent..or potentially, she's in a bubble with Giovanni while Strictly is on)

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know how credible Bellamianta is? Was looking at their Instagram and their engagement is absolutely terrible for an account with over 100K followers. Accounts that size typically get at least 600-1k likes per post whereas theirs barely crack 100.

Does anyone know how credible Bellamianta is? Was looking at their Instagram and their engagement is absolutely terrible for an account with over 100K followers. Accounts that size typically get at least 600-1k likes per post whereas theirs barely crack 100.
They are certainly credible, they've been going for 5+ years (their stuff is in Boots) but they don't tend to get many likes on their insta posts, outside of the occasional one that Maura links to.

Probably a case of them getting a bunch of followers when Maura started promoting them, but those followers don't really pay much attention to the account unless Maura posts a link (could be a bunch of paid followers as well, plenty do that..but then, they'd probably also pay for likes if that was the case).

Last edited:
I bought a bottle of the bellamianta tanning water months ago I use it a lot with a brush on my face and still have loads left. I would recommend it. It’s reduced in boots at the mo

Reactions: 4
I've tried loads of tan over the years and the Bellamianta moisturising tan is my all time favourite 👌