Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vivian124

VIP Member
I look at them together and i just don't see it, they're like brother and sister, i don't get them as a couple.

Reactions: 11

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
During the time they were together I'd definitely argue Maura and Curtis were the more high profile. Of course that all depends on how you measure it. Molly and Tommy were definitely more popular on social media.

I don't know what his behavior during panto was but I vaguely remember some of Maura's fans getting bothered about him following some hostesses that worked with during a PA. There's a lot you could criticise him for but I think that's a bit of a reach.
People couldn’t stand Curtis though. Maura carried Curtis to the final so I wouldn’t say they were a high profile couple. If they were the most high profile they would have won but they came 3rd?

They never were as high profile as Molly & Tommy or other couples from previous seasons such as Olivia & Alex, Dani and Jack (even though they weren’t together long). Maura on her own yes but not Curtis or them as a couple...

Pearl1506

Maura Higgins - Irish Model, former grid girl and Influencer who became famous from Love Island 2019.

Couldn't find a thread so I thought I'd post one!

Quick Q: Is Maura natural or has she had work done? Her nose does look different in her younger pics but it could just be as she got older. Her rear looks different anyway...!

Galz

Chatty Member
I don't agree with Lucie on how she acted toward yewande. But dear god yewande was boring. She really did not seem to grasp the concept of love island. How she got to the show I will never understand. She was zero craic and I don't think Anna,amber or Amy came across as particularly fun either. I think Maura probably thought yewande was up her own arse and didn't bother with her.

goldieheux

Has anyone seen her stories from the Ann Summers shoot today? Holy Moly she is incredibly skinny, she is definitely not consuming all the sheesh food, McDonalds and Donuts that she posts.

She was very slim on Love Island and now she is skin and bone imo.

sephylily

VIP Member
she has been in so many weird half hearted relationships and then gets into other weird half hearted relationships within weeks of them ending. curtis, bradley james, chris and now gio? i have no issues with people being in lots of relationships but when she literally leaves only a couple of weeks between getting with another guy, she comes across desperate and a fame whore.

RR55

Maura made a few cutting comments here and there which led half the internet to believing she was somehow different to any other influencer frauding for a living

Callous

Interesting that the DM have decided to do a story going back to when Maura refused to go to an event because her outfit was too revealing but chose to wear that last night.

View attachment 2430758View attachment 2430759

I'd say it depends on the event and what you feel is appropriate.

NTA's is a more tabloid event (hence more risky outfits)...things like the Fashion awards/Pride of Britain are more highbrow.

What you'd happily wear to a party at a nightclub, probably isn't what you'd be comfortable in, when going to a ball/charity event/more high-end occasion etc.

• Heart

crossmich

I like Maura she’s gas! Can’t see it lasting with Chris though. He has his fully moments alright but could you be dealing with that 24/7 😳🙈
Once the big bad world opens up again and celebs get to leave the house that’s when you will see a lot of these relationships crumble..... it’s a case of he will do for now!! 😂

noseygoss

Maura has always had a close friendship with Chris and Molly. I prefer her friendship with Chris as it’s less superficial. They didn’t become inseparable after her break up with Curtis lol they were together a lot more when him and the guys moved closer to Maura’s apartment. Last time I checked they both said it’s only friends not just her. There obviously isn’t too much bad blood when he still likes all her posts and her mums posts. Friends to lover is tricky when it doesn’t work out 😬 it can take a long time for it to be back to the friendship they both had. I do hope they eventually get there.

Reactions: 10

Callous

For some reason I thought Maura's career would really take off but it seems like a lot of things e.g her collab with inglot have completely flopped
Not sure why you'd think that.

They would hardly have renewed her contract and released a second collection with her this year, if the first collection didn't do good business for them last year.

Same way that Bellamianta tanning, wouldn't have released a second collection with her this year, if the first didn't do good business last year.

Same way she wouldn't be fronting Ann Summers Christmas campaign, for the 3rd year running, if she hadn't been been doing well for them the last 2 years (although I have to say, i'm not that keen on their Christmas campaign this year, just seems a bit thrown together compared to their last one with Maura).

After last night's performance, I hope someone actually teaches her the geography of Ireland. How embarrassing for her parents
I’m from near the town in Longford ( Ireland ) where she’s from. Her parents still live there, they separated. Not the sharpest tools in the box so she wouldn’t of been blessed with natural intelligence from them !

• Haha