Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mr.S

I knew Chris a few years ago when I was at Uni. He’s definitely the same on his IG as in person... but there’s just something I don’t trust about Maura 🤔

Reactions: 10

Jellybb

VIP Member
Not sure why you'd think that.

They would hardly have renewed her contract and released a second collection with her this year, if the first collection didn't do good business for them last year.

Same way that Bellamianta tanning, wouldn't have released a second collection with her this year, if the first didn't do good business last year.

Same way she wouldn't be fronting Ann Summers Christmas campaign, for the 3rd year running, if she hadn't been been doing well for them the last 2 years (although I have to say, i'm not that keen on their Christmas campaign this year, just seems a bit thrown together compared to their last one with Maura).
Absolutely!! Like everyone that I know has her inglot collab!!

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Does anyone think there’s anything in the rumours about her and her DOI partner? At the time of the show, there was a lot of talk of them becoming close and loooads of speciation around them. Low and behold as soon as the show is over, Alex announces he and his wife are splitting. He has come out and said she found it hard seeing how close they got to each other. I think there might be something in it to be honest. I know everyone loves to lick Mauras arse but it’s obvious she doesn’t think anything of ‘girl code. If anyone else had been the way she had in Love island they would have been crucified. It’s because she was apparently so funny that everyone gave her a free pass to do and act the way she wanted

Carlyq92

They look hot. Well suited.
I need to hear them chatting just to hear the madness of the accents !!
That would be very entertaining to be fair 🤣🤣 Though look at them... I'm sure talking is the last thing on either of their minds at this stage of the relationship!

• Haha

noseygoss

This just proves my point even more that they haven’t been selling stories or arranging paps. The night club pics all blurry in Blackpool from a random who sold it to the sun. The sun pap pictures I don’t think she would care what she looks like but good on her for looking at them with disgust. You can see her apartment in those pictures which means the pap hide around the private property.

Kindred_

VIP Member
I don’t understand the tit for tat between Maura and Curtis, they were a fake couple and they both know it 🤣🤣 so why are they acting bitter 🤣🤣

pipmaccc

Knew Maura when she did promo for Monster etc. AFAIK, her bestie from then now operates out of Dubai. Was unaware of this latest beau. Hope she gets away from selling her soul. Will be interesting to see where she goes to 'recover'.
not exactly a fan of Maura and Chris but her best mates knew about her relationship with him. They were all close to him. He met her two best mates from Ireland, her monster girls and match girl mates. I genuinely believe it was a relationship but pressured by lockdown. The two of them should have stayed just friends

lockdown sux

VIP Member
She sqid when they split up that she would need to find somewhere else to live because she’d moved out of his flat and then she went and stayed with MM for two/three weeks. It’s all made up as they go along!
I don’t think she said that. He lives with the destiny chaldish boys in a house down the road from her. He doesht have a flat as far as I know.

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
After last night's performance, I hope someone actually teaches her the geography of Ireland. How embarrassing for her parents
Poor parents if anyone they know has seen it they'll never live it down, I'd be affronted if my daughter was that dim and loved herself that much that she was basically eye fucking herself on national tv

I think they are suited personality wise, but he defo seems camp! Then again, all the lads look camp nowadays
i’m throughly happy that they’re together finally, it’s been brewing for. while and like you said they’re very well suited personality wise

lilacs

I think she had before she went on Love Island and I remember she had meeting with a cosmetic surgeon a few weeks after she left the show - the same one Molly-Mae used. I definitely think she's had more since, I remember the stories from her day out at the theme park with Molly and Tommy her skin looked especially tight not unlike the above picture.

Before anyone comes at me there's no judgement on my part for Maura (or Molly for that matter) having cosmetic surgery just pointing at that she's had more than just lip fillers. She still looks pretty natural and imo actually looks better in the unfiltered picture above. The only thing I would say is her new invisalaigned teeth does noticeably alter the shape of her smile.
yeah definitely think she's done more bc i didn't really keep up with her but noticed she looks a bit diff now.

regardless of her procedures, imo she's super gorgeous though - you gotta have a base level of beauty to be able to hit her level w cosmetic tweaks lmao

Reactions: 9

Lb1015x

I don’t know how many times I can say her accent isn’t the issue, it’s very similar to my own 🤣 there is a difference between accent and pronunciation 😊
Some people have an issue with pronunciation because of their accent.

Did Maura and Lucie Dolan have a fallen out? They don't seem to be following one another on Instagram anymore. Thought they were mates having been in the Maldives together last year.

• Wow