Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vivian124

VIP Member
For someone with a body to die for she has at least 2 chins!!! All that sultry staring into the camera on Instagram now makes sense, she hasn't a single intelligent thing to say

Reactions: 9

Sweatingbullets

Chatty Member
I think she announces it to stop rumours going into tabloids. Herself and Gio had started being papped by the papers so easiest way is to announce it yourself and the papers don't sell as much
Did she need to do the ‘I’m yours’, ‘he’s mine’, bit though! Sorry, but she’s 30 and has been in LTR, she knows what’s what. Don’t buy it, It’s all for show!

It didn’t cross my mind that Maura might be gay but Chris.....that guy needs to just come out. It’s blatantly obvious he’s gay.

Ailte

VIP Member
Did anyone see her on Michael McIntryres The Wheel last night? She's as thick as two short planks and her face looked melted
Just read an article about it now. Mortified for her! Wearing feck all is as far as her talents go it seems!

Knight of Galador

Chatty Member
you’re very clearly taking sides though ...I’m saying we don’t know what went on away from the spotlight which we don’t ... maybe Yewande has snubbed Lucie or was a cow in LI too.... at the end of the day Maura sent flowers to her friend... that’s being supportive and loyal DESPITE the fact that ye her friends messed up ... maybe Maura and her are close behind doors or maybe not anymore but she felt she wanted to show that even though they’re not close anymore that she is there for her.. we’re getting sidetracked...objectively it is Maura’s prerogative to support her friend in a tough time (whoever was in the wrong) fair enough if people think that’s shady but it was more than ok for Amber and Ana to pipe up across Twitter in show of their support to Yewande! My point is I don’t think Maura should be ostracised for sending flowers to her mate... I don’t see how it’s questionable
I'm sure Maura will be fine. A friend of mine once said Maura was like Teflon, nothing sticks to her but in reality controversy both in and out of the villa has the weird effect of making her more popular. This is the first thing which has even slightly dented her and even then I'm sure the worst that will happen is her losing a handful of followers. I think there's a big difference in Amber, Ana and Amy jumping to the defense of their friend who was a victim of racism vs Maura who at the very least is showing solidarity with someone who is being called out for doing something racist. Lucie has been involved in a number of public spats since leaving the villa; with Amber for kissing Joe. with Joe and his new girlfriend who was her ex best friend, with Demi because there was an alleged overlap in in their relationships with Luke M but as far as we know she's never felt the need to publicly back up Lucie. Frankly it's bizarre that this is the issue which she felt she had to do something. It's not like Lucie is short of defenders anyway she has the Daily Mail set backing her up.

Instead of Lucie saying sorry, she victimised herself and basically said a microaggression wasn’t a big deal lol. The implication of the situation has really bad effects on black women and all she needed to do was acknowledge that and apologise imo. It doesn’t matter how ‘bitchy’ they were, it’s racist. I don’t get why she needs to be sent flowers because apparently being held accountable nowadays is now bullying💀?? I just find it stupid and strategic
Putting aside that this was a controversy entirely of Lucie's own making all she had to do was apoligise, say something like she had learned from experience and would never do it again or perhaps just ignore it and saying nothing. I don't know if I'm entirely comfortable calling Lucie a racist like I wasn't when people were calling Francesca one for her ultra-stereotypical Mexican impression but their need to dig their heels in just makes them look worse.

Last edited:

Alexaj

VIP Member
Came straight to find a Maura or Chris thread since hearing the news. Why do people think they weren't genuine? I thought they seemed quite cute together, I'm a little disappointed.

Knight of Galador

Chatty Member
You do realise the nature of Tattle, right? I'm not even the first person on this thread to speculate that the Maura/Giovanni 'relationship' may be a PR stunt. All we have to go on when discussing this is what is being reported in the press. I don't know why you feel Maura should be exempt from the usual scrutiny influencers get on here.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Noradora

‘People praising Maura for this photo without make up on’
People would be voting me as prime minster if they saw what I look like without it then. Sheep.

Jellybb

VIP Member
No I couldn’t, not with her accent and the pronunciation. I can see Maura taking part in tv shows and just the usual Instagram collabs. Stacey doesn’t do it anymore, Maya Jama replaced her. I’m not keen on Stacey but I preferred it with her hosting.
Imagine her “dis, dat, dese and dose” 🥴 awful annunciation and before anyone comes for me I am not insulting her accent I am Irish myself!

freaknasty

Chatty Member
Not sure how he was able to not get a picture taken to be honest and I’m surprised he never got asked by people there from a picture. He couldn’t even go to Cornwall without being asked for a picture lol
I’m so far behind but I’m not sure if anyone has mentioned this is Antony Costa from Blue not Giovanni? 🤣

• Haha