Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sephylily

VIP Member
Gonna sound nasty but there's something about her that I hate. So many people love her but she just completely pisses me off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

northerngal20

What a huge ego she must have to charge someone who was willing to make her a dress for free and pay for her ticket to attend an event! £12k for loss of earnings?! Because she didn’t like the dress that was kindly made for her! Unbelievable!

These kind of people are so ungrateful and are lacking, she needs to be brought down to the real world…

Reactions: 13

Rita.

VIP Member
I she think looks great - a lot of people get work done and it looks awful, so fair play.

I definitely don't think she's followable though, and she comes across as a bit moody.

pipmaccc

Exactly, every insta influencer who attends it is tone death, it’s in their nature, hence why they shouldn’t be invited. I don’t understand the guest list for the event at all and the organisers should really sort that out. Constant articles about Maura, Molly, Holly is ridiculous!! The attention should be on the winners and charities.

JoJo2020

Curtis replies ‘people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones’!
Her skating partner, who'd recently broken up with his wife, was papped sneaking out of Maura's flat. Both vehemently denied Maura had any involvement in the breakdown of their marriage but it's not the best look.

Maura's clearly bitter Curtis has moved on with a (seemingly) nice girl whilst she's heading for the shelf... soz, LiViN' hEr BeSt LyFe.

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
He seems the type to be out and proud though if he was gay, like he would not need to hide it. I hope he's not as I like them together!

PoppyT1

Her and Carl always quote sex and the city & bridesmaids. It doesn't matter if the sound isn’t trending because she literally posted bridemaid random scene to her insta and Carl posted to his tik tok the other day too.

She is still with her boyfriend- she literally spent the week with him before she went to Maldives. She never tags him but he was posting the same insta story places as her. He also liked and commented on her birthday post last night.

Maura has been smart this time by not doing her usual official social media posts and she not posted them together on her socials. She has been keeping it more private than normal 👏

Last edited:

Angel52

VIP Member
Imagine your friend who tried to get your man ages ago dressing like that for your partners fight 😂😂 like wake up Molly. Molly looked nice but compared to Molly she looked like a boring old lady 😂

Knight of Galador

Chatty Member
Maura sent Lucie flowers as a gesture of support because she was getting criticised over the racism towards Yewande on Love Island. Lucie showed them on her stories and Maura shared it too so it was perceived asca very public show of solidarity with Lucie.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Maura sent Lucie flowers as a gesture of support because she was getting criticised over the racism towards Yewande on Love Island. Lucie showed them on her stories and Maura shared it too so it was perceived asca very public show of solidarity with Lucie.
Thank you, yep massive show of support. Wouldn’t have expected that from Maura

briannaroseee

Mauras support doesn’t surprise me. This is the same person that exclaimed in joy when Greg arrived in the villa because “finally there’s another Irish” meanwhile Yewande had been in the villa the whole time....

Hmm wonder why she didn’t perceive Yewande as Irish🤔
im not defending her or anything, but she did perceive Yewande as Irish, first night she arrived, one of the speed dates (I think the one with Tommy), she said she can't wait to meet Yewande because she's Irish. I just think they didn't click as friends later on, which is fair enough, not everyone is going to click

jajamix

I love Maura, I think she is completely herself, she's clumsy, has a funny high pitched voice/laugh, is kinda silly but she completely owns it and doesn't pretend to be someone she's not.

I dunno what she's doing with that chris fella though he's kinda creepy

Blonde123

Chatty Member
Who remembers when Danny asked yewande to show him a bit more affection/ a bit more interest, then Arabella came in and yewande SAT on Danny in front of arabella, just during a random convo in the garden hahahah. So awkward and funny! 😂😂😂

My opinion on the whole lucie and yewande thing is this... they’re both right. Lucie was being racist and prejudice by asking yewande if she could call her something else. I don’t think she realised how offensive she was being at the time. Alot of people don’t realise they’re being racist with certain passive aggressive words and actions but hopefully with BLM they’ll realise that incidents like that aren’t ok. I also think that yewande didnt come across well and that whole group of girls weren’t nice (amber, Anna, yewande and Amy). They did come across as bullies. They had a go at lucie for not spending time with them when she was with the boys. All those scenes where the girls are bitching about her and making her cry then saying “it’s just because we want to get to know you more/spend time with you” are so uncomfortable to watch. Amy was the main one shown in the show as a bully. Amber also had her moments when yewande left and she got really confrontational and quite nasty with Danny. He handled it really well.

Ultimately they all didn’t get on. But I do think lucie should apologise to Yewande for the name incident and yewande should be the bigger person, accept it then they both agree to not speak about each other again.

• Heart