Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HanB33

She reminds me of Helen Wood(s)? Before...she's had lip filler and i think a nose tip lift, i have both and I can definitely spot it on others. She has possibly had a little bit of cheek filler too, they seem rounder now...

Reactions: 12

Jellybb

VIP Member
Thank god we don’t have to look at anymore painfully unfunny reels from the pair of them 🥴

Gemx

What I’m trying to say is it wasn’t texts he would message her on Instagram only and send it as a photo with his message so he would see if she screenshotted. He never sent a message without it being on a photo if that makes sense
Lol I get what you mean. I still stick with my point that if you claim you got teaaaa then bring the ss. Your friend obvs wants to tell if she told you then why not expose him 😂😂 not to be rude but looking at your posting history this seems to be a recurring theme; your ‘friend’ dated this footballer or this guy was seeing your ‘friend’ at the time, again then no screenshots to back it up 👀🤣 it’s not like he would have done anything wrong considering he’s was not in a relationship with Maura; it looks like they only started dating and it would be a different story if they were official in a relationship. I think he’s a sleaze but I just prefer proof with my ☕

• Heart

oicheliath

I actually always thought she and Chris would end up going out. I remember how she was going on about how funny he is on LI but she was pretty serious with Curtis by then. Thought she defo would have gone there if she could have, but had to play it off like they were just friends.

I like both their personalities but their insta’s are so bad 😫 hers is boring and his is way too try hard. He’s naturally quite funny but his Tik Toks etc are too cringe.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I reckon that it was just loud in there and in order to speak they have to shout.

In saying that I'd think Maura is well able to stand up for herself too, but they're most likely just chatting there

wiltingviolet

I can’t believe you would leave yourself in the position of having no back up plan if you haven’t even tried the dress on.

Probably gets more publicity from not attending

Lucia

VIP Member
To be fair,with Curtis & Chris, the signs were obviously there. ..with Giovanni not so much.

Curtis and her not being together on Valentines, big row at the NTAS where he was carried out drunk and she left earlier in the evening, him no longer at the Dancing On Ice live shows.

With Chris, Maura was staying in Manchester for about a month with Molly... and Chris put up an insta post with a pic of them together, saying "sorry for being a bellend" a week before they split.

..while Giovanni, was leaving her notes saying "love you forever" 2 weeks ago, and posting pics of them cuddling last week :unsure:(still, 'forever' only being a fortnight, makes eternal damnation seem less of a chore😁). So the falling out must have been fast.
I do find Giovanni one those blokes who thinks they're be all and end all, so could imagine a little tiff being a huge thing with him. Curtis just made me cringe even on LI with him and Amy the red flags were there did everything together then binned proper gaslighter he is. Chris well he needs to grow up being the fool isn't great at his age

panini

VIP Member
So now Maura is trying to get £12,000 from Scott Henshall because she claims she couldn’t earn money.

I wonder if she has anyone advising her. As I can’t imagine anyone will want to work with her again after this, there’s one thing refusing to wear something made for you, but it’s another then invoicing them!

Reactions: 11

noseygoss

Pretty sure you are her now, because no one else would care haha!

I don’t read everything about her at all, this was all said in one article when she split up with the last boyfriend that she wanted to marry and have babies with after 5 minutes and I don’t follow her on IG like you clearly do, because she’s so not interesting or attractive to look at!

And as a fully single (by choice), financially and physically independant woman of several years (not months), who is educated and works for hersel, I know what strong, smart and truly independent women look like. She is not one of them. She’s been trying to bag a footballer for ages who isn’t remotely interested in her according to this thread, so clearly can’t be without a man for very long and desperately wants a celeb boyfriend!✌
My bank balance would love to be any of the ex islanders. Most of us on this site have come on tattle because of what we see on Instagram ✌ Exactly, you get all your information from the tabloids!! Well she didn’t know him for 5 minutes though but then again you wouldn’t know this because you don’t go on “Instagram”

😂😂😂 of course but when people on this thread get asked to back it up, it’s all crickets. A few have already been exposed for lying but hey let’s roll with it.

wow good for you, not sure what to do with the back story but well done👏 Most smart, strong and truly independent women don’t feel the need to degrade other women like you do. Take care 😘

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Interesting read.
Dead at the last line saying Maura will avoid "has-beens" the next time - Scott must has pissed in that journalists breakfast

Lucky escape i reckon though, as the dresses he did design were shite

• Haha

Keikochan

VIP Member
Yeah Curtis is way too full of himself!

I don't think he would of gotten any deals after Love Island if it wasn't for Maura & Tommy tbh.