Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChitChat2021

I like Maura she’s gas! Can’t see it lasting with Chris though. He has his fully moments alright but could you be dealing with that 24/7 😳🙈
Once the big bad world opens up again and celebs get to leave the house that’s when you will see a lot of these relationships crumble..... it’s a case of he will do for now!! 😂
Totally agree, a lot of these folk can’t spend time by themselves and I’m talking both in celebsville and normal life. The relationship will have served them both but my prediction is they break-up over the summer a few weeks after lockdown has been fully lifted.

Reactions: 15
Never seen Love Island but apparently she was credited for creating a phrase ‘fanny flutters’- funnily enough on the Australian Love Island that was out a year prior to Maura’s series one of their cast said it! Proves that it’s all scripted.
Yeah they were saying fanny flutters on geordie shore in nearly 10 years ago 😂 deffo not coined by her

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Is she ever going to get together with Chris Taylor from LI? I wish they'd just get on with it! Unless he's gay which I've heard. Either way they should let us know haha!
I think Chris is a babe, he’s very much my type 😍

haven’t heard anything about him being gay though, I’d be surprised

noseygoss

Good point, just bored of the outdated criticism on women dating. Many people’s relationships don’t work out for a reason but that doesn’t make anyone anything less.

Lb1015x

I’m from rural ireland too.. I pronounce my th’s like maura, it does make me paranoid but it’s my accent so what can you do🤷🏽‍♀️

jackolantern

VIP Member
I really liked her with Chris and did think it was genuine, but dear god her and Gio look 🥵🔥 together. Can't see it lasting tho.

lockdown sux

VIP Member
Yeah she definitely is. She gave up her flat the minute she got with Chris apparently, so she just wants to be part of a ‘power couple’ like MM!
She is still in that flat. She never moved in with Chris.
I don’t consider Tolly a power couple. J Lo and Ben Affleck? Yes , even Molly and Elly Belly I’d consider a maybe but Tolly ? No way.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

soccergirl

VIP Member
Why do all their photos feature him staring predatorily (is that a word?) at her and her gazing at the camera? :D

• Haha

HotGirl101

Bad vibes about chris. He gives me the creeps, seems a bit predatory. And the way he looks at Maura is as if there's no other connection for him other than sexual, thirsty

Gemx

Fanny flutters is years before any love island. It’s been said in many reality shows 🤦‍♀️ the Geordie shore bunch and the Welsh reality show (forget the name). It’s a pretty normal saying for some people.

• Sick

Pearl1506

The Curtis romance was all for show. Got her to the end of LI, that's was all and the interviews etc

starryeyed10

VIP Member
I mean she does just sit around in the same looking beach clubs and restaurants no matter where she goes 😅. There's literally no way of telling she is in different countries.