Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wiltingviolet

I thought she was dating Connor Wickham - this is a bit of a derail but I can’t find any other reference on here. His ex is Kayla cardino who I’ve been following on IG without knowing the connection. She seems really interesting esp for a WAG - does anyone know anything about her ?

Reactions: 1

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
That’s not how PR works 😂 it would say “comments moderated” like It does for Demi Rose and the GC on every single story. If comments get deleted it’s weirdo fans reporting them. Nicole Schrzinger (can’t spell her name) stories and a few others have fans reporting comments
I know it’s not how it works but the weirdos even post comments claiming to be her PR 😂

Attachments

• Haha

Callous

..well..this pretty much confirms it's Love Island related. 😁

away2.jpg

Based on her insta stories, I'm 99% sure she has flown from LA to the Fiji Islands..
..which just happens to be the filming location of Love Island USA 2023.

They might well be filming Love Island USA and the 'Love Island Games' side by side, to save on production costs (IF Love Island Games is just a challenge show, which doesn't require a public vote).

Loopylou91

at least shes using her platform for something useful, even if the excecution isn't quite right
I'm glad she's come back to rephrase what she said, because the message is super important!

But telling people it doesn't hurt and then that person feeling shock from any discomfort doesn't help!

What she should say is yes, it may well be horrible, but you can do it and it could save your life!

Do you think it’s a bit of a dig to Molly Mae? Who kicked up a fuss and cancelled 3 / 4 appointments for getting bloods.. ? I know she’s talking about smears but she goes on to include bloods in the category in a later story 🤔

I think Maura is trying to be helpful and promote people getting it done which I like.. yes some people do find them sore but I think A LOT of people dramatise just how sore and then it freaks other women out and more people avoid them
God I hope its a dig 🤣🤣

pumpkinspice7

Chatty Member
Nationality....she's Irish and white 😅😅 stop tying to turn it into something else you weirdo

Im pretty sure it's the same context as the North South divide when southerners think northerners all live like coronation Street and drive 30 year old cars and tell us to get back up north 🙄
Get a grip

Celia_Ro

I think she was at coachella pre LI and absolutely stole the show with her outfit. ( pink wig, white ensemble)

Knight of Galador

Chatty Member
If another wave comes...who knows. Even if it's left up to the discretion of individuals and companies I could easily see Strictly airing on the side of caution and keeping bubbles and social dstancing.

PoppyT1

Do you think it’s a bit of a dig to Molly Mae? Who kicked up a fuss and cancelled 3 / 4 appointments for getting bloods.. ? I know she’s talking about smears but she goes on to include bloods in the category in a later story 🤔

I think Maura is trying to be helpful and promote people getting it done which I like.. yes some people do find them sore but I think A LOT of people dramatise just how sore and then it freaks other women out and more people avoid them
She was sick last month and was getting tests done on ST Patrick day. I think the blood tests were further tests needed.

Last edited:

f3l1c1a

I understand there was photographs but there was no photographs in the actual theme park, maybe there was designated spot.

They really came across as a proper couple on a family day out. Hence why I was so shocked at the articles about him and Maura. Maybe it just didn’t work out. He could be on the rebound
If you are not making this up then I’m sure it’s just a summer fling for both Giovanni and Maura. And no way this will last