Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseygoss

I could see maura doing bbcs glow up hosting instead of stacey because she is so boring on it
No I couldn’t, not with her accent and the pronunciation. I can see Maura taking part in tv shows and just the usual Instagram collabs. Stacey doesn’t do it anymore, Maya Jama replaced her. I’m not keen on Stacey but I preferred it with her hosting.

yaye

I’m dying at this and the username lol I was waiting for you to make a new account and I’m happy
😂😂
I wasn’t sure it was him at first, But he looked quite out of place in fairness to him! He wasn’t exactly dressed for a theme park!

Jellybb

VIP Member
I don’t know how many times I can say her accent isn’t the issue, it’s very similar to my own 🤣 there is a difference between accent and pronunciation 😊

Jellybb

VIP Member
Her accent is fine… it’s the enunciation 🙄 you learn this at school and it doesn’t transition well on radio/tv. Just my opinion 😊

CNK

Maura moved on quick to Giovanni funny though because I know he was in a girls dms a month ago asking her to go to a spa with him and to stay with him in London, he always sent her messages on Instagram as a photo so he could see if he screenshotted 😂😂😂😂
I really she hope she isn't, he is so sleazy, thought she would be the kind to see through that straight away!!

Influencing is not a job

God took me ages to find a Maura Higgins thread, i thought it would be pages deep into her threads lol.

I wonder why Elite have taken her on ? I don’t know what anyone can do with her because god love her the accent is too terrifying for radio, or TV work outside of Ireland. She’s not tall enough for catwalk, unless she’s venturing down a catalogue route which she sorta of already does anyway.
Staying a reality route I would have thought was her best bet ?
She's trying to get into modelling

lockdown sux

VIP Member
RTÉ doesn’t work for me. I’ve never heard of tvmucho is it new?
I’ve only heard of it recently. I know a few people who use it.
The RTE player app sometimes lets those in the uk watch some of its shows without vpn but doesn’t seem to allow glow up .