Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseygoss

I never thought they would go back to hanging out as it’s difficult to get back to how you was before you got together .I don’t think they have any bad blood between each other since both follow.

Reactions: 1

lauram121

It must in early stages though might not be anything serious. Not surprising he does seem very sleazy 🤢 if you spill the ☕ then come with the screenshots. I could do with a good laugh 🤪🤣🤣🤣
He is sleazy, she unfortunately doesn’t have a screenshot of the Convos as it was all sent through photos. She only has a screenshot of him viewing her insta story 😂 He must clearly think he’s famous and worried she would leak something what a fool

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Does anyone think there’s anything in the rumours about her and her DOI partner? At the time of the show, there was a lot of talk of them becoming close and loooads of speciation around them. Low and behold as soon as the show is over, Alex announces he and his wife are splitting. He has come out and said she found it hard seeing how close they got to each other. I think there might be something in it to be honest. I know everyone loves to lick Mauras arse but it’s obvious she doesn’t think anything of ‘girl code. If anyone else had been the way she had in Love island they would have been crucified. It’s because she was apparently so funny that everyone gave her a free pass to do and act the way she wanted
I dont think they had an affair or anything like that but there was definitely flirtation and I thought Alex must have fancied her. I always thought he was very touchy feely with her on DOI and looked obsessed with her! She didn't look that interested back though but I thought how he came across with her must have been hard for his wife

Mums84

VIP Member
Yeah she definitely is. She gave up her flat the minute she got with Chris apparently, so she just wants to be part of a ‘power couple’ like MM!
New to MH, but I love Gio so im having a nose. Have been reading numerous references of MM as Meghan Markle but the penny has dropped! Great timing for a PR relationship although they might be having fun along the way too.

That's a lovely photo of Giovanni and Kate Beckinsale.

I can't see it lasting long myself. Isnt Gio always rumoured to be shagging whoever his Strictly partner is 🤣
Maybe he will get a male partner this year. The other strictly fans will be buzzing around here now.

Last edited:

Callous

Tv wise I can’t see Maura going on something like ‘ex on the beach’ but I would imagine plenty of islanders are stuck doing dating shows...
We know Maura has something coming up TV wise...as she literally showed herself signing a contract for a tv show on her insta stories (while covering the shows name). Likely won't be a dating show either (as she signed it while she was still with Gio).

I'm hoping it's not 'I'm A Celeb' (despite her being rumoured...again)..

..as she said herself, she thought she'd be awful on it ...

..and if you know that yourself, it's better not to do it (no matter how hard your agents might push). Well, unless you have a bunch of hypnosis to get over your phobias pre-show.😁 I'm surprised Gemma Collins ever got a days work again on ITV after her disastrous stint on it.

I think there might be a far bigger focus for her in regards to modelling coming up, as she recently followed/is followed by people involved with a big firm called Elite World Group/Elite Model Mangement...both a talent manager for the UK side and a person who runs PR for them, she was even watching a show on Netflix starring the US CEO of the group and praising her up.