Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

f3l1c1a

It’s strange how the paparazzi didn’t get any pictures of him when they were there? They managed to get pictures of everyone else that attended. It’s like when the paps go to Thorpe park they stay to take pictures especially when the ‘celebs’ have been arranged to attend by management.,
That’s what confuses me too. They must be so easy to recognise as people saw them on the show together. Yet no one took a picture and no photographer thought it could be interesting? I am shocked and I don’t know what to make of this now. But that he looked out of place could be him in her life or her in his life in general because on Strictly they seemed like polar opposites. How would you make this work?

Reactions: 1

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Definitely an upgrade from Curtis that’s for sure.

I liked Fran until she posted her racist insta stories. Haven’t paid her an ounce of attention since.
Frans quite irrelevant anyway but after that 👎 I follow her but she never comes up on my stories or grid posts

megsmagoo

VIP Member
If you download the rte player maybe? It’s on that
It’s not a patch on the uk one
Ooh I’ll give that a go thanks! Shame if it’s not up to par, I’m from Dublin living in the uk so like to see the irish shows doing well 😁

Professor Farnsworth

They never moved in with each other. They storied at both their places. Maura has lived at her same flat since she moved to London. Chris lives with destiny childish. Maura stayed with Molly when Tommy was away at boxing camp.
Her flat is not in London. It’s in Essex. Hate it when people call that part London!

yaye

That’s what confuses me too. They must be so easy to recognise as people saw them on the show together. Yet no one took a picture and no photographer thought it could be interesting? I am shocked and I don’t know what to make of this now. But that he looked out of place could be him in her life or her in his life in general because on Strictly they seemed like polar opposites. How would you make this work?
I saw no photographers there but there was a few “celebs” but nothing major like! I think he looked out of place by what he was wearing but that’s just my opinion!

PoppyT1

I know it’s not how it works but the weirdos even post comments claiming to be her PR 😂
From that SS it shows two accounts with same name but different locations. The last one mentioning PR looks like a mock account bc the reply shows it was minutes after 😂 I can’t believe some saddo has an account called “ugly loser Maura” they seem to forget you can check when someone’s created an account. When was that screenshot from because it’s not from the new story since it mentions Zara and Lucie in OG comment. Another thing PR would never leave a comment like that 🥴 Kate who it be on towie always has her comments switched to moderated shows it’s from PR team. If Maura wanted her comments controlled then she could easily get them switched to “comments are moderated”

Last edited:

lauram121

But Instagram doesn’t tell you if anyone has screenshot regards if it’s pics or texts 😂😂😂
What I’m trying to say is it wasn’t texts he would message her on Instagram only and send it as a photo with his message so he would see if she screenshotted. He never sent a message without it being on a photo if that makes sense

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Pretty sure you are her now, because no one else would care haha!

I don’t read everything about her at all, this was all said in one article when she split up with the last boyfriend that she wanted to marry and have babies with after 5 minutes and I don’t follow her on IG like you clearly do, because she’s so not interesting or attractive to look at!

And as a fully single (by choice), financially and physically independant woman of several years (not months), who is educated and works for hersel, I know what strong, smart and truly independent women look like. She is not one of them. She’s been trying to bag a footballer for ages who isn’t remotely interested in her according to this thread, so clearly can’t be without a man for very long and desperately wants a celeb boyfriend!✌
Where is this on the thread ? Never seen it mentioned who is the footballer?

Callous

I doubt that.. from what I’ve seen there’s stories from the start til now painting them both in good and bad light. Most know there is nothing romantic from Rose and Gio but the media love a strictly curse so it was bound to be speculated as I’m sure it brings in plenty of views. The latest is Maura has supposedly followed him back today when she’s never unfollowed him at all. Journalists will print anything whether it’s true or not sadly.
...same article also claimed that neither Gio or Rose is following Maura on insta..but a quick click on their profiles show both still are.

A 'journalist', goes to the trouble of writing an article, whose 3 main new points can be debunked immediately..by simply clicking on the 3 instagram accounts that the article is talking about. Bizarre.

Maybe they are just throwing anything out there for clicks in leiu of no directs comments from Maura/Giovanni.

Still find it a little odd that neither have actually put up a "we've split" post on insta (as both usually do).
I guess it might be frowned upon by Strictly if Gio did, but Maura's usually straight in there. Maybe they just can't be arsed this time.

f3l1c1a

I saw no photographers there but there was a few “celebs” but nothing major like! I think he looked out of place by what he was wearing but that’s just my opinion!
So were they kissing or just being affectionate that could be mistaken as touchy friends? Did people recognise them and talk to them? How was he with the kids?
I am dying for all the goss honestly 👀

yaye

Also I’m regard to photos, I was there with my kids as was she. I wouldn’t like it if strangers were taking photos, wasn’t the place to do that. It was a theme park for children not a red carpet

So were they kissing or just being affectionate that could be mistaken as touchy friends? Did people recognise them and talk to them? How was he with the kids?
I am dying for all the goss honestly 👀
I wouldn’t say touchy friends, one moment that stuck in my mind was they were queuing up for a ride and they had their arms around each others waists and he gave her a couple of pecks on the side of the head! I was standing near her when my kids were on the monkey swing and I said hello and she said hello back, she had the warmest smile and she was taking photos of them on the swing