Maura Higgins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny how Maura seems to be slut-shamed more than the likes of Nick Cannon...
I forgot when a 6 month relationship ends (that was only due to lockdown) the woman has to wear mourning clothes for the calendar year. Queen Victoria style.🙃
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with dating around, but the way she Insta announces every relationship within a few weeks as ‘my everything’, ‘my one and only’ blah makes it seem like she’s very flaky and disingenuous and basically doing it all for the gram! Which is totally at odds with her insistence that she’s a ‘relationship girl’. She can date a million guys if she wants, but they can’t all be the one!

Reactions: 16
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with dating around, but the way she Insta announces every relationship within a few weeks as ‘my everything’, ‘my one and only’ blah makes it seem like she’s very flaky and disingenuous and basically doing it all for the gram! Which is totally at odds with her insistence that she’s a ‘relationship girl’. She can date a million guys if she wants, but they can’t all be the one!
I think she announces it to stop rumours going into tabloids. Herself and Gio had started being papped by the papers so easiest way is to announce it yourself and the papers don't sell as much

Reactions: 5
I think she announces it to stop rumours going into tabloids. Herself and Gio had started being papped by the papers so easiest way is to announce it yourself and the papers don't sell as much
Did she need to do the ‘I’m yours’, ‘he’s mine’, bit though! Sorry, but she’s 30 and has been in LTR, she knows what’s what. Don’t buy it, It’s all for show!

Reactions: 9
Bloody hell the only relationship she’s announced as ‘my everything’ was Chris. This Giovanni thing seems purely physical. it will all fade out soon. I give it another couple of months. I do find the captions cringe but I’m not surprised.

Reactions: 6
Never seen Love Island but apparently she was credited for creating a phrase ‘fanny flutters’- funnily enough on the Australian Love Island that was out a year prior to Maura’s series one of their cast said it! Proves that it’s all scripted.
Or she just watched the show and started using the phrase..

Reactions: 3
Anyone notice she said ‘ I’m yours ‘ and he said ‘ you’re mine ‘ 🤣🤣 he is one of those sexy dominant Italians! Lucky girl 🥵

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Fanny flutters is years before any love island. It’s been said in many reality shows 🤦‍♀️ the Geordie shore bunch and the Welsh reality show (forget the name). It’s a pretty normal saying for some people.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
You think? I think he’s slimy and quite revolting. Never like Italian men! 🤢
Off topic but I literally saw an italian man get arrested today because he spat in a woman’s face when she rejected him so I agree with you (not my only experience with Italian men either! A shame as the accent is gorgeous)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Off topic but I literally saw an italian man get arrested today because he spat in a woman’s face when she rejected him so I agree with you (not my only experience with Italian men either! A shame as the accent is gorgeous)
See the accent does nothing for me either!

Bloody hell the only relationship she’s announced as ‘my everything’ was Chris. This Giovanni thing seems purely physical. it will all fade out soon. I give it another couple of months. I do find the captions cringe but I’m not surprised.
Speaking of Chris. I take it they aren’t BFF’s anymore either. Strong friendship!

Speaking of Chris. I take it they aren’t BFF’s anymore either. Strong friendship!
[/QUOTE]
Well it looks like her step dad liked his latest post and commented so I think they are still friends actually

Obviously for anyone who’s dated a best mate before it can take a long time for the friendship to be normal again. There doesn’t seem to be any bad blood between them which shows they have respect for each other.

Fanny flutters is years before any love island. It’s been said in many reality shows 🤦‍♀️ the Geordie shore bunch and the Welsh reality show (forget the name). It’s a pretty normal saying for some people.
The Valleys - loved that programme! 😂 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 🐑

• Heart
Why do all their photos feature him staring predatorily (is that a word?) at her and her gazing at the camera? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why do all their photos feature him staring predatorily (is that a word?) at her and her gazing at the camera? :D
They are each staring at what they desire the most. Gio is all about the 🍆 and Maura is in love with the camera.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Is anyone watching glow up
Ireland!? Mauras enunciation is bleeping shocking 😭😭😭