Maura Higgins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to one of the tabloids Ladbrokes are taking bets on this relationship and indeed slashed their odds over the weekend about whether it would lead to marriage!!!

It’s a PR a stunt right !!!!! It can’t be serious !!

Reactions: 3
Ladbrook
According to one of the tabloids Ladbrokes are taking bets on this relationship and indeed slashed their odds over the weekend about whether it would lead to marriage!!!

Ladbrooks always do that it’s PR for the company. They will jump on any celeb relationship for media attention and will be delighted to get a mention here 🤣

She’s absolutely desperate to bag a husband though, so wouldn’t surprise me!

Ladbrook

Ladbrooks always do that it’s PR for the company. They will jump on any celeb relationship for media attention and will be delighted to get a mention here 🤣
It’s hilarious how many people believe a word the tabloids said. Every single tabloid over the weekend claimed they stayed in the big blue hotel when they didn’t. The tabloids will just keep baiting it until they get the better pictures and are waiting on them to post about it on sm.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She’s absolutely desperate to bag a husband though, so wouldn’t surprise me!
So you think that’s true though -personally I think it’s more of a reflection of what an anathema it is that there attractive and sexually active women who are quite happy remaining single and independent.

Reactions: 6
So you think that’s true though -personally I think it’s more of a reflection of what an anathema it is that there attractive and sexually active women who are quite happy remaining single and independent.
Yeah she definitely is. She gave up her flat the minute she got with Chris apparently, so she just wants to be part of a ‘power couple’ like MM!

Reactions: 2
Yeah she definitely is. She gave up her flat the minute she got with Chris apparently, so she just wants to be part of a ‘power couple’ like MM!
She is still in that flat. She never moved in with Chris.
I don’t consider Tolly a power couple. J Lo and Ben Affleck? Yes , even Molly and Elly Belly I’d consider a maybe but Tolly ? No way.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is still in that flat. She never moved in with Chris.
I don’t consider Tolly a power couple. J Lo and Ben Affleck? Yes , even Molly and Elly Belly I’d consider a maybe but Tolly ? No way.
She sqid when they split up that she would need to find somewhere else to live because she’d moved out of his flat and then she went and stayed with MM for two/three weeks. It’s all made up as they go along!

Molly and Tommy are a power couple in the world of z listers, maybe not to normal folk!

She sqid when they split up that she would need to find somewhere else to live because she’d moved out of his flat and then she went and stayed with MM for two/three weeks. It’s all made up as they go along!
I don’t think she said that. He lives with the destiny chaldish boys in a house down the road from her. He doesht have a flat as far as I know.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she said that. He lives with the destiny chaldish boys in a house down the road from her. He doesht have a flat as far as I know.
Maybe he moved into hers, but she was definitely living with him somewhere.

And I don’t know how you can say she’s a super independent woman, she’s had relationship after relationship, with only a few months in between.I don’t think so!

And I don’t know how you can say she’s a super independent woman, she’s had relationship after relationship, with only a few months in between.I don’t think so!

They never moved in with each other. They storied at both their places. Maura has lived at her same flat since she moved to London. Chris lives with destiny childish. Maura stayed with Molly when Tommy was away at boxing camp.

Reactions: 9
They never moved in with each other. They storied at both their places. Maura has lived at her same flat since she moved to London. Chris lives with destiny childish. Maura stayed with Molly when Tommy was away at boxing camp.
Her flat is not in London. It’s in Essex. Hate it when people call that part London!

Reactions: 1

Maura has been living in that flat since LI. Chris and the boys moved near Maura’s flat like a year later. They always seemed to take it in turns staying between the two places. I wonder what tabloid you got that one from 🤣

She’s been in a 9 year relationship so I’m sure she’s entitled to date around. She did leave LI with Curtis and stayed with him for 8 months. She went on a few dates with Bradley. Dated Chris for 6 months and now is dating Gio. Jesus Christ can you be anymore sexist with all your comments.

Reactions: 23
I don’t think you have to be in a 9 year relationship to be entitled to date around !!! Anyone is entitled to date around.

Reactions: 17
Good point, just bored of the outdated criticism on women dating. Many people’s relationships don’t work out for a reason but that doesn’t make anyone anything less.

Reactions: 15
Maura has been living in that flat since LI. Chris and the boys moved near Maura’s flat like a year later. They always seemed to take it in turns staying between the two places. I wonder what tabloid you got that one from 🤣

She’s been in a 9 year relationship so I’m sure she’s entitled to date around. She did leave LI with Curtis and stayed with him for 8 months. She went on a few dates with Bradley. Dated Chris for 6 months and now is dating Gio. Jesus Christ can you be anymore sexist with all your comments.l
Sexist? Oh please! FFS, get a grip. You’re really gullible if you think she’s not! You need to get out more!

Nope, gullible would be believing everything written in the tabloids like you.. Right back at ya!!
Pretty sure you are her now, because no one else would care haha!

I don’t read everything about her at all, this was all said in one article when she split up with the last boyfriend that she wanted to marry and have babies with after 5 minutes and I don’t follow her on IG like you clearly do, because she’s so not interesting or attractive to look at!

And as a fully single (by choice), financially and physically independant woman of several years (not months), who is educated and works for hersel, I know what strong, smart and truly independent women look like. She is not one of them. She’s been trying to bag a footballer for ages who isn’t remotely interested in her according to this thread, so clearly can’t be without a man for very long and desperately wants a celeb boyfriend!✌

Pretty sure you are her now, because no one else would care haha!

I don’t read everything about her at all, this was all said in one article when she split up with the last boyfriend that she wanted to marry and have babies with after 5 minutes and I don’t follow her on IG like you clearly do, because she’s so not interesting or attractive to look at!

And as a fully single (by choice), financially and physically independant woman of several years (not months), who is educated and works for hersel, I know what strong, smart and truly independent women look like. She is not one of them. She’s been trying to bag a footballer for ages who isn’t remotely interested in her according to this thread, so clearly can’t be without a man for very long and desperately wants a celeb boyfriend!✌
My bank balance would love to be any of the ex islanders. Most of us on this site have come on tattle because of what we see on Instagram ✌ Exactly, you get all your information from the tabloids!! Well she didn’t know him for 5 minutes though but then again you wouldn’t know this because you don’t go on “Instagram”

😂😂😂 of course but when people on this thread get asked to back it up, it’s all crickets. A few have already been exposed for lying but hey let’s roll with it.

wow good for you, not sure what to do with the back story but well done👏 Most smart, strong and truly independent women don’t feel the need to degrade other women like you do. Take care 😘

Reactions: 11