Maura Higgins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah the more they put up staged photos the more i think the whole thing is staged.

Reactions: 8
I literally cannot stand Curtis I feel like he acts way too big for his boots. Like he thinks he’s 10/10 best thing a girl could ask for and let’s that get to his head a lot🥴

Reactions: 25
Yeah Curtis is way too full of himself!

I don't think he would of gotten any deals after Love Island if it wasn't for Maura & Tommy tbh.

Reactions: 11
Curtis is vile, he knew he was "bi" or gay from the off but he chose not to say so he could get further in the competition.

Reactions: 18
Seen some pics of Maura and Chris petting a camel in Dubai on the DM. They look fake as duck to me 🤣 pure posing next to a camel 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually always thought she and Chris would end up going out. I remember how she was going on about how funny he is on LI but she was pretty serious with Curtis by then. Thought she defo would have gone there if she could have, but had to play it off like they were just friends.

I like both their personalities but their insta’s are so bad 😫 hers is boring and his is way too try hard. He’s naturally quite funny but his Tik Toks etc are too cringe.

Reactions: 12
Maura and Curtis were the weirdest couple. She did a great job trying to make him seem human. Hilarious that he’s so bitter- he got into a new relationship straight away!

Reactions: 20
Curtis is vile, he knew he was "bi" or gay from the off but he chose not to say so he could get further in the competition.
According to Maura he privately told her her he was was straight but he would say in interviews that he was open minded about sexuality and didn't like to label anything, She's said on lives that every time he gave an interview saying this she would get a ton of abusive stuff about his sexuality in her DMs and it caused arguments between them.

Yeah the more they put up staged photos the more i think the whole thing is staged.
To be fair lots of couples try to look their best selves on instagram. Still 4 weeks ago she was dating Bradley Evans so she's gone from that to Chris being her everything very quick. I too get the feeling that this is staged.

Reactions: 15
According to Maura he privately told her her he was was straight but he would say in interviews that he was open minded about sexuality and didn't like to label anything, She's said on lives that every time he gave an interview saying this she would get a ton of abusive stuff about his sexuality in her DMs and it caused arguments between them.

To be fair lots of couples try to look their best selves on instagram. Still 4 weeks ago she was dating Bradley Evans so she's gone from that to Chris being her everything very quick. I too get the feeling that this is staged.

I don't know how you can go from dating one person to being official with another in a matter of a few weeks. All very odd , makes me think there was an overlap somewhere.

Reactions: 6
I look at them together and i just don't see it, they're like brother and sister, i don't get them as a couple.

Reactions: 11
Probably she seems so confrontational i hope her and Chris is genuine there seemed chemistry but who knows. Curtis so bloody cringe always feels like he's taking down to you

Reactions: 2