Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boozysuzy

VIP Member
Pretty sure she's just more toned thanks to her now doing pilates almost daily. She rarely used to exercise before.
As I said before, I did wonder if she might be doing prep for Dancing With the Stars: Ireland ( I noticed her Mum followed the show on instagram fairly recently).
Maybe her mother is joining the line up.. apparently they are finding it difficult to get "celebs".

• Haha
Reactions: 7

sephylily

VIP Member
has anyone had a look at the love island reddit sub? they're going into meltdown over it and it was the fakest relationship anyone's ever seen!

• Haha

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Do you think it’s a bit of a dig to Molly Mae? Who kicked up a fuss and cancelled 3 / 4 appointments for getting bloods.. ? I know she’s talking about smears but she goes on to include bloods in the category in a later story 🤔

I think Maura is trying to be helpful and promote people getting it done which I like.. yes some people do find them sore but I think A LOT of people dramatise just how sore and then it freaks other women out and more people avoid them

noseygoss

I was at this place called Chessington with my partner and kids, I recognised Ranvir first and then I saw Giovanni with her with two kids. The impression I got was that they were together to be honest, holding hands, arms around each others waist. They really looked very happy and together. That’s why I was surprised to see the articles about Maura and Giovanni. Giovanni was queuing up for rides with the boys and they really looked like a lovely family on a day out
I’m dying at this and the username lol I was waiting for you to make a new account and I’m happy.

Attachments

Callous

Hmm...

...looks like Maura has left 'Off Limits Entertainment' (her agent/management since Love Island), as she removed their email from her insta.
(well, I assume she left them, as she's their biggest client..outside of sports at least)

I mentioned previously that she had recently followed a bunch of people involved with 'Elite World Group', over the last couple of months...and she followed the management wing of the company on insta today. I'm interested to see what they intend to do with her, as they don't seem to have other Love Islanders on their books (mainly models and musicians).

Last edited:

Alexaj

VIP Member
The picture? She’s been cycling the last few days from morning til late evenings for charity- it was pissing it down today so that should have been fun for them 😂
Is that it? Crying 10 times? I thought she was going to reveal something, y'know, tragic.

Professor Farnsworth

My bank balance would love to be one of these ex islanders. Most of use on this site have came on tattle because of what we seen on Instagram ✌ Exactly you get all your information from the tabloids!! Well she didn’t know him for 5 minutes though but then again you wouldn’t know this because you don’t go on “Instagram”

😂😂😂 of course she has but when people on this thread get asked to back it up, it’s all crickets. A few have already been exposed for lying but hey let’s roll with it.

wow good for you, not sure what to do with you back story but well done👏 Most smart, strong and truly independent women don’t feel the need to degrade other women like you do. Take care 😘
Ah pipe down, ya boring me now!

• Haha

unicorn123

In fairness Maura has done so well from love island , compared to Lucie, Yewande and all,the others except Molly Mae

soccergirl

VIP Member
I don't care about her romantic history - they were both single, so fine. I am more interested in the PR dimensions - he has always been more private so the co-ordinated PR launch is interesting. I guess for an influencer every aspect of your life has to be part of your brand strategy..

pipmaccc

Was thinking the same,’it seems to just be an opportunity for the ‘celebs’ to show off their outfits 😤
Exactly just a picture opportunity for them. I’ve always admired the POB but just slightly annoys me seeing them at the event

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Thing is none of this was necessary. Whatever you may think of her Yewande had kept this in for 2 years and showed no signs of ever wanting to air all this publicly until Lucie decided to randomly call Yewande a bully to get some attention and make the press. It backfired when Yewande revealed all this about Lucie's treatment of her and how the show's staff sympathised with her yet nonetheless pushed it aside which probably deserves to be discussed too. Even more needless is that Maura decided support to Lucie. It's not like her and Lucie are even close anymore so why she felt she had to give comfort to her when she was not a victim in this situation. A lot of people felt that Lucie had thrown Maura under the bus by publicly showing the flowers Maura sent her but then Maura shared it to her stories too. She definitely wants people to know that she sides with Lucie on this and I'm sorry but just questionable behavior.
you’re very clearly taking sides though ...I’m saying we don’t know what went on away from the spotlight which we don’t ... maybe Yewande has snubbed Lucie or was a cow in LI too.... at the end of the day Maura sent flowers to her friend... that’s being supportive and loyal DESPITE the fact that ye her friends messed up ... maybe Maura and her are close behind doors or maybe not anymore but she felt she wanted to show that even though they’re not close anymore that she is there for her.. we’re getting sidetracked...objectively it is Maura’s prerogative to support her friend in a tough time (whoever was in the wrong) fair enough if people think that’s shady but it was more than ok for Amber and Ana to pipe up across Twitter in show of their support to Yewande! My point is I don’t think Maura should be ostracised for sending flowers to her mate... I don’t see how it’s questionable

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Definitely an upgrade from Curtis that’s for sure.
I've always wanted Chris and Francesca to fall in love. I don't follow any of them though 😂
I liked Fran until she posted her racist insta stories. Haven’t paid her an ounce of attention since.

• Wow

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
I’d say like a lot of people myself included the idea of a relationship and boyfriend in lockdown seemed great and circumstances kept them together but now freedom is in sight again and also getting to know someone when times aren’t weird shows people in a different light

brightenmallows

But she said he was a happily married man with kids in her stories. She was all about his sexy Mr Grey 50 shades character.
I don’t know how his wife was ok with him doing those films but I suppose it has made them millions
One movie I’ve never been interested in watching but I don’t see the harm. His wife knows it’s acting.

As for her friends. 3 out 5 of them are long term friends. It would be the same people complaining if dropped all her mates since z list fame 😂