Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Callous

A lot of Americans have a real hard time understanding Irish accents so I would say she is a special guest maybe rather then an actual presenter?
She's their social media host (been doing it for a few weeks now)

Basically she hosted influencers pre-show to promote the show, she does a weekly Love Island recap for the Peacock's social media(Peacock is the channel Love Island USA is on), interviews special guests...and as they don't have a US Aftersun, Maura interviews all the dumped contestants for Love Island's social media.

They don't seem to have a problem understanding her accent... so far at least(although she did say she has to be careful using certain phrases/sayings that the US audience hasn't heard before).

She's doing more than the actual host to be honest. Sarah Hyland was there at the start of the show to introduce the contestants...but hasn't been seen since the first week(guess Sarah was mainly for first week promo this year..and maybe the finale).

Maura is going into the Love Island USA villa tonight, so will be appearing on the show (once at least).
_as_she_teased_her_upcoming_Love-a-3_1691253310106.jpg

They've not announced what she's doing yet, but I'd guess she's either hosting a game/event...or potentially she's handling the Casa Amor change over(as that's happening around the same time).

Good opportunity for her really, and fortunate timing... as with the writers/actors strike ongoing, they'll be looking to boost their unscripted Reality TV/Game show content, so this might get her a foot in the door.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
Re
All these Dubia trips? She literally went to Dubia in 2020 with Molly, Tommy, Chris, Michael and a group of them lol She went to Dubia last week for Leah’s birthday& they kept tagging Dubia Key in every story.. aka freebie. She left the Dubai trip earlier than them to go to Ireland for a show. Big reach here now 🙄🤣
[/QUOTE
Fair enough, my mistake. I confused all her holidays abroad with Dubai. I don’t follow her at all.

ladypercy

Maura wasn't at Ella's wedding so no, not close.

I see Maura no longer has management, as I said in July she's become lost since leaving Off Limits...no idea about Lucie(noticed she is with Off Limits now).

ps definitely jumping on MM bandwagon with those scan videos.
Lucie has been with them for months. Yes but that could be a choice. On Maura’s post(including recents) she has most of off limits staff commenting including Ella. She congratulated Ella, so I assume it’s cool. Tommy also left off limits but I rarely seen him interact with them. Faye and off limits team won’t comment to each other. Faye mentioned how she hated being with them. she’s spoken about how pushy they can be and will flog you off on anything.. they don’t sound good to me. HLD seem to be treating Faye very well and it’s women. https://instagram.com/the_tls?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= This is Maura’s new manager. She done a shoot with them last month. Managers are easy to find and most move around. Molly has the ideal manager having someone who just works for her. I don’t see Gemma Owen staying with off limits for years.

f3l1c1a

Getting back on topic! Is this PR, a fling, or the real thing??
I think the timing just screams PR. His tour starts this week, her new project was just announced, Love Island also started this week. The rumours have been going on for like 3 weeks and only the week of his tour the DM has the exclusive…

tanamaz

Late to Maura threads but is there more to all these trips to Dubai?? Is that how she makes her money. Short working trips to Dubai if you know what I mean.
All these Dubia trips? She literally went to Dubia in 2020 with Molly, Tommy, Chris, Michael and a group of them lol She went to Dubia last week for Leah’s birthday& they kept tagging Dubia Key in every story.. aka freebie. She left the Dubai trip earlier than them to go to Ireland for a show. Big reach here now 🙄🤣

• Heart

Callous

She looks good but I've just realised that she could be Giovanni's sister. They look quite alike!
..only when she has the fake tan on...without it she's a potential vampire. 😁

Speaking of which, I'd quite like to see her go 'vampire glam' using her natural skin tone, at some point. She'd probably rock a goth look, if she wanted to change things up.

Last edited:

soccergirl

VIP Member
..only when she has the fake tan on...without it she's a potential vampire. 😁

Speaking of which, I'd quite like to see her go 'vampire glam' using her natural skin tone, at some point. She'd probably rock a goth look, if she wanted to change things up.
I think she looks a hundred times prettier and more natural in the pics and videos Giovanni posts of her (though most are in b/w presumably because she doesn't have her tan/make-up on) than in the overly tanned, sexy-face poses she does for Insta.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Well I wouldn't go that far. 😄

..but clearly , you're not going to be asked to do a second collection of anything, if the first did badly.
No genuinely I work in that industry and most of the muas use that palette 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6

G+T

VIP Member
A friend of mine went down the invisiline route and it did actually change her smile and face because of the extensive dentistry work she had done.

Callous

Does Maura live in London? Because I went on her account maybe second time after LI and I see her posing in my (previous) apartment building 😅
I think she moved out last week (based on her insta stories). ..so you've just missed her. 😁

(I suspect she's still living near there. Probably just decided to buy instead of rent..or potentially, she's in a bubble with Giovanni while Strictly is on)

Knightth

From what I could see in her stories there didn’t seem to be much material (incl down the sides?)
A very deep V front. I think it’s got most the back out. I wonder if it was a short length!?! The shoes is making me think of trendy stripper ones 😂 all seems to be in lol the daily mail photos from the event it seems most of the outfits was a mess

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
According to Maura he privately told her her he was was straight but he would say in interviews that he was open minded about sexuality and didn't like to label anything, She's said on lives that every time he gave an interview saying this she would get a ton of abusive stuff about his sexuality in her DMs and it caused arguments between them.

To be fair lots of couples try to look their best selves on instagram. Still 4 weeks ago she was dating Bradley Evans so she's gone from that to Chris being her everything very quick. I too get the feeling that this is staged.

I don't know how you can go from dating one person to being official with another in a matter of a few weeks. All very odd , makes me think there was an overlap somewhere.