Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lockdown sux

VIP Member
Elite also have Kendal Jenner on their books. I think she has gone pretty well when you compare her to series 7 islanders who have had to go back to their sensible day jobs.

Reactions: 8

Niamhob2000

I love Maura, I think she is completely herself, she's clumsy, has a funny high pitched voice/laugh, is kinda silly but she completely owns it and doesn't pretend to be someone she's not.

I dunno what she's doing with that chris fella though he's kinda creepy
I think he’s funny

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
So now Maura is trying to get £12,000 from Scott Henshall because she claims she couldn’t earn money.

Maura is attempting to charge Scott over £12,000 for loss of earnings after she skipped the British Fashion Awards.

It's turned into a complete disaster. Scott's PR team arranged for him to dress Maura and he agreed to pay for her ticket to the ceremony after seeing a pretty picture of her.

But now his generosity has totally backfired and she's even trying to charge him for hairstyling when she insisted on having her own glam squad on the day.

• Haha
  • Wow

yaye

I was at this place called Chessington with my partner and kids, I recognised Ranvir first and then I saw Giovanni with her with two kids. The impression I got was that they were together to be honest, holding hands, arms around each others waist. They really looked very happy and together. That’s why I was surprised to see the articles about Maura and Giovanni. Giovanni was queuing up for rides with the boys and they really looked like a lovely family on a day out

• Wow

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Seen some pics of Maura and Chris petting a camel in Dubai on the DM. They look fake as fuck to me 🤣 pure posing next to a camel 🤣

• Haha

queencarmen

VIP Member
For some reason I thought Maura's career would really take off but it seems like a lot of things e.g her collab with inglot have completely flopped

GroovyChick

Hmmm.... Chris and Maura are suddenly in love just as Creepy Curtis is about to go on Celebs Go Dating.... could it be that they’re trying to stay relevant?

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
Imagine studying journalism for 4 years then having to spew out shite this like everyday
imagine going into journalism thinking you will make a difference and expose drug barons etc and you end up spending your days scrolling twitter for a story on reality stars. 😬
I always thought this too like so embarrassing. Imagine meeting a stranger at an event or something and them asking what you do and you say I'm a journalist and they're like oh my god amazing wow, so what big stories have you covered thinking you were about to list off some amazing stories about uncover crime etc and you go 'so I actually broke the story on Maura Higgins & (I don't actually know his name but pretend bahahaahaha)..' like cringe.

• Haha

Gemx

The story that he dumped her two weeks is almost certainly false. Enough people have said there she did an instagram story from his bedroom last Thursday for me to believe that's accurate so they were still together then. The press either made it up or (as I believe) it's planted story by her management, they definitely have form for it It's actually eerie just how familiar this all is from the clearly planted press stories to her toxic fanbase's response. Even her story were it seemed to hint they were back together has been done before in a previous break up. She knows it's going to get press attention.

Or he was just being nice to his girlfriend? I suspect their over the top public shows or affection are for the 'gram more than anything else but they are both complicit in that. The kind of gas lighting behavior you're suggesting here is coercive control which is a big thing to throw out there about someone simply doing nice things. True, Giovanni doesn't seem like the settling down type but this seems like an especially short lived 'relationship' even by his standards. d I don't think it's fair to just assume he was the problem.
I doubt Maura and Giovanni planted the story about two week break up. She reposted Francesca and her outfit if that’s the story from his? Both had stories up shopping and having dinner on the Sunday of movie week on strictly and the grid pics got removed the following Sunday night, I wouldn’t call that 2 weeks. The stories saying she unfollowed and re-followed makes her look like a clown, I doubt that came from her manager. If you go onto anyones list who follows him and type his first name it doesn’t show up, boom story created with the unfollowing. Did Maura plant the story that she’s jealous of Rose? I’ll say it she would look awful omgggggg imagine being jealous of a deaf person learning to dance.. No again who did that one come from?

I don’t see the length of the 4 month relationship any different to his previous. Georgia 5 months, Jess 6 months and Ashley was 14 months. Not here to judge he can date whoever he wants for however long he wants to, just you making out this relationship was extremely shorter, when it wasn’t. he’s not to blame and Maura isn’t unlike what your suggesting.

Both haven’t unfollowed each other or bad mouthed each other.. yet.. the relationship is over and maybe they will act like adults.

Last edited:

lockdown sux

VIP Member
Anyone notice she said ‘ I’m yours ‘ and he said ‘ you’re mine ‘ 🤣🤣 he is one of those sexy dominant Italians! Lucky girl 🥵

• Sick

Summertime83

Aw I liked them, I do think it was genuine. As they seemed like genuine friends before they got together.

Reactions: 7

brightenmallows

She definitely suits more weight on her. Hopefully someone close to her makes her see this. I know she got body shamed on LI but I think her weight on the LI lovely and much more healthier

• Heart

Lico

Chatty Member
Exactly, it’s her accent. She shouldn’t have to change it as it’s her heritage and where she came from. It’s great, adds some diversity to the current presenting pool
Exactly. It beats another D4 accent any day.

Gemx

He is sleazy, she unfortunately doesn’t have a screenshot of the Convos as it was all sent through photos. She only has a screenshot of him viewing her insta story 😂 He must clearly think he’s famous and worried she would leak something what a fool
Viewing someone’s IG stories means nothing to me; for example, I could post a selfie on IG stories tag Maura & Molly (hide the tag) and it would show up they viewed it. But Instagram doesn’t tell you if anyone has screenshot regards if it’s pics or texts 👀😂

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Maura wasn't at Ella's wedding so no, not close.

I see Maura no longer has management, as I said in July she's become lost since leaving Off Limits...no idea about Lucie(noticed she is with Off Limits now).

ps definitely jumping on MM bandwagon with those scan videos.
Thought it off too Maura sharing such a personal video when Molly hadnt even shown it herself

lockdown sux

VIP Member
People going on about Chris and Maura being such great friends is annoying. They met summer 2019. They got together the following year for 6 months during COVID.
they weren’t exactly bffs for 20 years who ruined a life long friendship over it.
All the armchair psychologists going on about it as if families have been uprooted by the split 🤣🤣