Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Knightth

None of us know what the dress looks like 😂 If she wasn’t feeling confident in it then she wasn’t. That sucks I don't know why they wait till last to try on dress. If were me first thing I'm doing is try on the dress.

Rita's dress was awful. Badly constructed and unimaginative.
Omg I was shocked at the photos. Her dress for the sit down dinner the day before was much nicer

Reactions: 6

sephylily

VIP Member
For someone with a body to die for she has at least 2 chins!!! All that sultry staring into the camera on Instagram now makes sense, she hasn't a single intelligent thing to say
this is always what i say! she hasn't an inch of fat on her body but she's got a double chin!

Jobmat

She’s absolutely desperate to bag a husband though, so wouldn’t surprise me!
So you think that’s true though -personally I think it’s more of a reflection of what an anathema it is that there attractive and sexually active women who are quite happy remaining single and independent.

Callous

I suspect this might well end before it barely started.

Giovanni will be on tour with Anton Du Beke for most of July.
Maura will be heading off to Ireland fairly soon for her hosting duties. Glow Up : Ireland is supposed to air in the Autumn, so will likely be filming July/August.

Besides, I don't see fiery Italian + fiery Irish lasting that long. 🥵

I remember she said it didn’t work with Curtis because of his busy schedule, I can’t imagine it’s going to be different with Giovanni, seeing as he is starting strictly soon
'busy schedules' was likely the PR friendly reply. I doubt her mind was saying the same thing.😁

Last edited:

lockdown sux

VIP Member
I think they were genuine. They’ve been together 24/7 since November. He’s gone to her shoots and really seemed to support her.
Chris seems a decent enough guy. I hope they can maintain a friendship afterwards.

Callous

I wonder if she has anyone advising her. As I can’t imagine anyone will want to work with her again after this, there’s one thing refusing to wear something made for you, but it’s another then invoicing them!
I'd imagine it's Maura's agency (Intertalentgroup) that are the ones invoicing him for loss of earnings, as opposed to Maura. It's highly unlikely she handles that sort of thing/makes that type of decision herself IMO.

They are a big agency, so one has to assume they think they are legally in the right, based on what their contracts stated (either that or both parties simply see it as a way to get more press coverage/money. Scott Henshall/his PR was clearly behind the latest story, so would have got a payday).

I doubt it'll be an issue for future clothing to be honest (other than the fact they won't be risking unseen designs in the future. They might have only allowed it this time as it was going to be more financially lucrative to do so). Maura's stylist usually either gets an outfit off the rack with her approval(that was the case with both her Pride of Britain dresses) or they contract a designer to make an outfit with Maura's approval/design input, (neither of which would likely be affected by this).

Last edited:

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
im not defending her or anything, but she did perceive Yewande as Irish, first night she arrived, one of the speed dates (I think the one with Tommy), she said she can't wait to meet Yewande because she's Irish. I just think they didn't click as friends later on, which is fair enough, not everyone is going to click
Yeah theyre chalk and cheese. Genuinely cant fathom a conversation between them

ladypercy

Off limits is very overrated and all the same old. I like that she doesn’t plug every clothing company and over does it on the ads. Ella from off limits is still close to her. Faye left off limits and there seems to be bad blood there. The new team Faye is with seems better

soccergirl

VIP Member
It looks a bit cheap though I am sure it was expensive! Also, posing for insta while there is a standing ovation for Kate Garraway's speech is not a good look..

noseygoss

Interesting! but it has already been confirmed, surely, by the Daily Mail piece? I find the world of celebrity journalism very confusing!
This is why I mentioned exclusive and sources said this don’t mean a thing. Simon from the sun tried to claim he had the exclusive details and wrote a story on it. Sarah from the daily mail called him out on it- she deleted her tweet but it was a screenshot of him congratulating her on the daily mail piece 🤣

the reps have confirmed it but now they seem to be digging because they all want the first exclusive date pictures. If they do go ‘Instagram official’ it will be a race on who writes the story first. Journalist in these tabloids are pathetic but I still read them. They will keep baiting them out in hope for details and it’s standard they do it with most new ‘romances’

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Lucia

VIP Member
So glad I'm not in the spotlight having to confirm new relationships no wonder they hardly ever last

Lucia

VIP Member
I’ve never watched LI, but came across a highlight reel of Maura on YouTube and I find her hilarious 😂. Trashy, but hilarious. It’s too bad she shows zero humor on her ig though.
She has great on LI but as it is scripted I wonder if all her whit and humour was

Gemx

Bloody hell the only relationship she’s announced as ‘my everything’ was Chris. This Giovanni thing seems purely physical. it will all fade out soon. I give it another couple of months. I do find the captions cringe but I’m not surprised.