Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita.

VIP Member
Maura doesn’t really look interested in anything, though. She always looks so... moody. #moodymaura

Reactions: 8

G+T

VIP Member
I liked Maura and Chris together too. I hope they can still be friends after awhile. They did seem to be really good friends before they got together.

yaye

Not sure how he was able to not get a picture taken to be honest and I’m surprised he never got asked by people there from a picture. He couldn’t even go to Cornwall without being asked for a picture lol
I just told ye what I know and what I saw, sorry if it’s hard to comprehend.

Wee Donkey

Knew Maura when she did promo for Monster etc. AFAIK, her bestie from then now operates out of Dubai. Was unaware of this latest beau. Hope she gets away from selling her soul. Will be interesting to see where she goes to 'recover'.

MaggieMcC

Chatty Member
My 2 cents..
Dental work will change your smile which will in turn change your face.
I've always felt from day dot she was a plant on Love Island, I dont think she was comfortable there and was only ever there to raise her profile.
The relationship with Curtis was fake,with Chris it was a friendship...

I have always felt there is something about this one I just cannot figure out??
There is something about her...
I would not be wholly surprised if she was not interested in men at all and came out batting for the other side..does anyone else feel this way?
was saying this to my housemate today, I think she is gay ! I’m not gay but get gay vibes off her ? The fake relationships. Def with Curtis. But because her image is sexually oriented towards men that’s why she carries on like she does ? It’s 2021, no one ( well I hope no one) will bat an eyelid over someone’s sexual preference! She should own it, i

Sez99

VIP Member
God took me ages to find a Maura Higgins thread, i thought it would be pages deep into her threads lol.

I wonder why Elite have taken her on ? I don’t know what anyone can do with her because god love her the accent is too terrifying for radio, or TV work outside of Ireland. She’s not tall enough for catwalk, unless she’s venturing down a catalogue route which she sorta of already does anyway.
Staying a reality route I would have thought was her best bet ?

Callous

That might be my favourite red carpet look of Maura's (and she has had some good ones)
Step on my neck please Maura....lol.🤪

I do sort of wish she'd embrace her pale skin more (still saddened we didn't get a vampire/Morticia look for Halloween this year)..

..but then, she's probably canny enough to be folding in an ad for her tanning/make-up range for this look (as she did with the NTA's)😁.

Knight of Galador

Chatty Member
The only time I found him funny it was completely unintentional on his part. It was one he tried to invent a game were he put clothes pegs on people and asked his followers to send him videos of people 'pegging' and slightly unnerved at the videos he got back not knowing it was a sexual act.

• Haha

HotGirl101

She needs to re vamp her smile and stop pushing her tongue behind her front teeth, makes he look like a toddler with really puffy lips and just 4 front teeth

PoppyT1

Her friend Laura was at the bbq as well, so it clearly wasn't a one on one meet up (could well have been a few more people there). Maybe they went on some dates/wanted to get to know each other, decided there wasn't much of a romantic spark there ..but they enjoyed hanging out (so went to the same bbq).
The fact that she only posted herself and Laura but the dm intern went scrolling around comparing garden backgrounds lol just goes to show there isn’t much else for these journalists to do. They haven’t got one picture of them together and I think that’s what they were trying to pressure her into posting.

lockdown sux

VIP Member
But she said he was a happily married man with kids in her stories. She was all about his sexy Mr Grey 50 shades character.
I don’t know how his wife was ok with him doing those films but I suppose it has made them millions

lockdown sux

VIP Member
So no photos from that theme park despite photographers and being spotted???
.I suspect some strictly fans got too invested in the pro celeb showmance.
they haven’t been seen together for 6 months but their fans are convinced they were about to come out as a couple!
I thought us love island fans were demented but we are not a patch on the strictly fans.

• Haha

Knight of Galador

Chatty Member
Just did some “research”. Maura broke up with Curtis over a year ago. Before this whole Covid mess. It’s so weird how some people talk about the break up like it was just a few months ago. It must suck to have an exboyfriend that you only dated for a half a year haunt you.
Haunt her is being very melodramatic. They were the most high profile couple of their season arguably the most high profile couple the show has ever had. They were together for 8 months far longer than anyone predicted and there was constant media coverage of their relationship and they broke up in a swarm of controversy. Multiple rumours of cheating on both sides, hers including an affair with her married dancing on ice partner as well as reports she'd been pressured to stay with Curtis by her management raising the question of whether she was just using him. That's going to get people talking.

It's not like she's been quietly trying to move on with dignity. She's talked about him a fair amount since they broke up. She had a very public negative reaction to him dating again seven months later and at one point she even pulled a hoax that they'd gotten back together conveniently the same day as her married dancing on ice partner was caught sneaking out of flat.

He's not that much better. After a long time of keeping silent about her he's gone down the same route partly because he's been on another dating show were you're expected to talk about your last relationship. That's Maura's problem he hasn't gone away, he's still getting media coverage which references him as her ex but that's the price you pay for being a 'celebrity' couple.

• Haha

lilacs

i can't tell if shes had more work done, if she's using heavier filters or both lately bc she looks extra whack in her ig photos these days?
4F5B36DA-F855-497E-A299-F92114D8BA23.jpeg

Knight of Galador

Chatty Member
I see the amount of comments under articles in the DM about her has fallen drastically. I wonder if that's a sign that her bubble is bursting and the press will stop following her every bowel movement.

Callous

Dead at the last line saying Maura will avoid "has-beens" the next time - Scott must has pissed in that journalists breakfast

Lucky escape i reckon though, as the dresses he did design were shite
95% of the designs were shite at the "fashion" awards.

I'm convinced the fashion designers compete to show which Celeb they can force into the most godawful outfit 😁

• Haha